• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Uwan Physiology
Users with this trait can take on the abilities of a Uwan or are one, an Uwan is an extremely secretive spirit that enjoys frightening people by crying out during night, often causing the victim to faint in terror - for a long time the Uwan were envisioned as near-invisible creatures known only by their cries but eventually varied artists started to depict them and they became more traditional yokai, often envisioned as supernaturally ugly monsters lurking around corners, waiting for their next victim to stray too close.

I already have this power.
8549b9b2d2e2ec3533e62a2473167538.gif

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Gravity Negation. That's pretty cool. Especially if I can do it remotely.

powerlisting.fandom.com

Gravity Negation

The power to negate gravity of certain objects or certain areas. Sub-power of Gravity Manipulation. Variation of Negation. Not to be confused with Weightlessness Inducement. Anti-Gravity Gravitational Negation/Nullification Gravitoprohiberis Gravity Nullification/Reduction Gyroprohiberis Zero...

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Cool, I'm Ghostbusters' ghost lady in the library.
I have..ectoplasmic Power.
I guess I can spy people

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Transcendent Angelic Mage Physiology

latest

The power to use the abilities of godly arcane angels. Ultimate pinnacle of Mystic Angel Physiology.

Reigning down the will of heaven on y'all heads.

sucks for you cause I just got

ANGEL SLAYER

The user can kill angels/angelic entities of any form, being able to go toe-to-toe with even the most powerful of angels and gain resistance to their powers.

accompanied with this gif (I think it might be Supernatural spoilers, never seen the show so I'll mark it)

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
I got feline powers, so i am basically Lionor.

I only know him from Robot chicken and Family Guy references though, so please someone tell me my powers arigatou gosaimasou!

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Last time I did this I basically got the power of creation (like god creation). Not sure what I would do with that at all. I could recreate the Big Bang if I wanted to I guess. Or just create myself a hairless cat.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Conceptual Twilight Manipulation

The power to manipulate conceptual twilight. Variation of Twilight Manipulation. Advanced version of Esoteric Twilight Manipulation. Abstract Twilight Manipulation Ideal Twilight Manipulation User can manipulate the abstracts (or concept) of twilight, allowing them to control or change the...

User can manipulate the abstracts (or concept) of twilight, allowing them to control or change the very nature of twilight itself.

The conceptual twilight is much stronger than normal esoteric twilight, it possess supernatural properties that grants it special advantages such as surpassing the limitations and weaknesses that its esoteric opposites may possess.

OK

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
I got Hatred Empowerment. I get stronger based on my hatred. I'm basically Sasuke, but I don't have any cool Jutsu. I'm going to get stronger just because I hate the power I got and that I'm fucking Sasuke.

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017
Transcendent Poltergeist Physiology

powerlisting.fandom.com

Transcendent Poltergeist Physiology

The power to be a Poltergeist of godly power. Ultimate version of Poltergeist Physiology. Variation of Transcendent Ghost Physiology and Transcendent Undead Physiology. Exspiravit Tumultum Deus/Numine Physiology Noisy Ghost/Spirit/Poltergeist Deity/God Physiology Transcendent Noisy Ghost...

• Positive emotions like love, happiness, etc, may weaken the user over time until they become completely powerless.

What the hell is this.

Saikyo

Oct 25, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Universal Intuition

Do you hear the baby stars? These newborns will grow up to become galaxies someday. When stars die, they turn to stardust and scatter across the cosmos. Eventually, that stardust reforms to create a new star... And so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the...

Maybe sell what I know to NASA lol? Maybe make an event if there are intelligent life in other universes and sell tickets for a livestream...

there is none like us, just bacteria lol

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
"Theurgy
Power/Ability to: Call supernatural beings to help. The ability to call upon gods, spirits, ancestors, or demons to perform miracles."

Probably to help me with my shoulder pain.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
The user can negate past events, making it so that past events do not have an affect on the present or simply did not happen. This can lead to healing, resurrection or even making past events insignificant and nullified so they do not matter.
Sounds OP. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't use the power to help myself, but to live a fulfilled life, I'd probably use it to help others by negating their traumas. For myself, I wouldn't abuse it like finding a way to negate events until everything goes in my favor, but avoiding the biggest pain, suffering, and embarrassments of my life seem too tempting to not negate.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
powerlisting.fandom.com

Silk Attacks

The ability to release/use silk for various attacks. Sub-power of Silk Manipulation. Variation of Organic Attacks and Thread Attacks. Opposite of Silk Defense. Silk Projection Webbing Attacks/Projection The user can release/use silk for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either...

I suppose I sort of have Spider-Man powers then? Cool.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Absolute Access

The power to gain access/entry to any location, place or time. Sub-power of Access Manipulation. Opposite to Absolute Escape and Access Denial. Lock Bypassing Almighty/Meta/Omni/Infinite/Total/Perfect Access User can gain access or entry to any location, place or time. They can easily gain...

Time to get access to dat ass... (or at least HBO Max in the UK finally).

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Card_Constructs

So I can summon things from cards. The ability to create tools, objects, weapons, armor, and even appendages out of cards. Id carry several decks of cards around, either in a Batman utility belt, a bandolier, or a fanny pack. r/Cardistry would become my new best friend, as I'd have to step up my hand game a bit. But this would likely make my life trivially easy. Id have to find ways to spread the goodness

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Corrupting Presence

The ability to have a presence that corrupts the minds of anyone nearby. Variation of Influential Presence and Corruption Inducement, more powerful than Corruption Aura. Evil Presence Malevolent Presence Malicious Presence The user's presence causes the minds of others to become corrupted...

The hell? lmao

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
powerlisting.fandom.com

Disease Reduction

The ability to reduce the diseases of others. Sub-power of Disease Manipulation. Variation of Reduction. Opposite to Disease Augmentation. Disease Decrease/Weakening The user can reduce the disease that may be within the bodies of others, making it so that the diseases become less intense or...

At this point I'm practically destined to become a doctor.

Nessii013

May 31, 2019
Omnidirectional graviton waves? Great, looks like I'm just gonna go clear land out in the middle of nowhere, because no one will trust me living within the vicinity of a city if I can level it at any time lol.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
powerlisting.fandom.com

Composite Dragon Physiology

The ability to form a body comprised of the energies and bodies of multiple dragons. Advanced combination of Collective Entity Physiology and Dragon Physiology. User possesses a body comprised of the energies and/or bodies of draconic entities and access the abilities of each individual being...

Um... I guess I'll take over the world then?

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Kinetic Growth

The power to grow by absorbing kinetic force. Combination of Kinetic Energy Absorption and Size Enhancement. Sub-power of Kinetic Force Redirection. Opposite to Kinetic Division. Kinetic Expansion/Enhancement Impact Size Augmentation The user can grow/enlarge themselves or others via the...

bw11z0cek6ny.jpg

Dustlander

Dec 25, 2017
Brazil
I'm Akainu

powerlisting.fandom.com

Magma Combat

The power to utilize lava in one's physical attacks. Technique of Magma Manipulation. Variation of Geokinetic Combat. Lava Combat Magma/Lava-Enhanced Combat Magumajutsu Volcanic Combat Yoganjutsu The user may combine molten rock with martial prowess, causing incredible harm through their...

Gonna punch that bitch ass Bolsonaro and melt his face.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Artificial Heart

The ability to have an artificial heart. Variations of Artificial Body Parts and Supernatural Heart. The user has scientifically/magically created artificial heart to sustain their life or increase their abilities. Artificially Enhanced Physiology Blood Pressure Manipulation Cybernetic...

Guess I won't have to worry of an heart attack.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Teleportation Flight

The ability to fly by teleporting/planeshifting rapidly. Sub-power of Teleportation. Variation of Flight. Warping Flight Users can fly by teleporting or planeshifting rapidly. High-Speed Flight Interstellar Travel Subspace Travel Coordinate Tethering Flight Field Projection Flight Spatial Flight...

The ability to fly by teleporting/planeshifting rapidly. Technique of Teleportation. Variation of Flight.

Sounds kind of confusing. I guess I get to go to work a little faster and without paying for gas. Hopefully the gov't doesn't try to capture me for experimentation if I get seen.

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
HO HO HO you are all doomed
powerlisting.fandom.com

Chocolate Empowerment

The power to gain strength from chocolate. Technique of Chocolate Manipulation. Choclate Affinity Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by eating, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. While many users, by chocolate's very nature, are...

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
powerlisting.fandom.com

Monetary Transmutation

The power to transform matter into money. Technique of Monetary Manipulation. Variation of Object Transmutation and Treasure Transmutation. Money Conversion/Morphokinesis/Alteration/Altering/Transmutation/Transmogrification Moneyification Moneyization Money Touch The user can transform matter...

Ehh I guess I could solve climate change by turning all the global waste products like plastic and green house gasses into money and just make everyone a billionaire thus ruining the global economy by completely devaluing all money.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Bio-Solar Manipulation

The power to manipulate solar energy through one's biofield. Variation of Bio-Stellar Manipulation, Solar Energy Manipulation, and Solar Manipulation. Bio-Heliokinesis Bio-Sun Manipulation Living Sun Living Main-Sequence Star The user can channel their bio-energy field to create, control, and...

I guess I'll go consult Zack Snyder and see what I should do lol.

Deodorization.

I would become a supervillian, overriding the sense of smell with my simply delightful scent before stealing all your jewelry and super cute clothes (if applicable) . Or gaming stuff. If you have none of this, I'm stealing some snacks and demand that you get better shit for me to take.

I would also never wear deodorant again because I would have no need.

Edit: because I used the wrong 'wear'.

Nox Potens

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
powerlisting.fandom.com

Heavyworlder Physiology

The power to use the abilities of a heavyworlder. Variation of Alien Physiology. Opposite of Lightworlder Physiology. High-Gravity Physiology The user is a heavyworlder, a creature adjusted to high-gravity environments (such as super earths, mini-neptunes, gas giants, etc...). In response to the...

Honestly? A good roll. I'd be happy with this one.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
powerlisting.fandom.com

Crime Drama Embodiment

The ability to become the embodiment of crime dramas. Variation of Genre Embodiment. Crime Drama/Noir Incarnate/Personification The Essence of Crime Drama/Noir The Crime Noir Users become the embodiment of crime dramas - the concept and conveyance of the justice system with intrigue and...

Well. Looks like someone just figured out who's been stealing other peoples' lunches from the break room fridge.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Sex_Magic
"Sex Magic is used for magical, ritualistic or otherwise religious and spiritual pursuits that can have powerful effects to the users, myths tell us that sex magic can transcend one's normality of perception to reality itself to higher levels due to the potency and intimacy of sexuality. Some can even reach a levels of sexual magic that are deemed near/divine.

Master mages of this kind of magic can even harness an extreme level of sexual power and energy by its source, gaining new qualities of sexuality and its ecstatic pleasures that can be very overpowering for some depending on how much would energy they harness."

well then...

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I got Exoskeleton, which seemed fairly useless for daily life. I figured I'd pretty much have to go be a superhero. But then I read on...

"The user can form armor around their body or shape it from various substances/forces for protection and physical boost. With training, the user can shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, and constructs of the energy/matter."

If I could use my armour for flight, I wouldn't travel any other way. Be kind of ideal, because I wouldn't get covered in bugs. Making tools from it would be fantastic, too.

All that being said, if I got sweaty in it, I'd never use it tbh.

Storminormin

Jan 14, 2018
powerlisting.fandom.com

Poisonous Biology

The power to have a poisonous biology. Sub-power of Poison Mimicry. Variation of Lethal Physiology. 毒人間/Doku Ningen Toxic Biology The user possesses a poisonous biology, making them extremely lethal due to having a biological system imbued with various or singular poisonous properties that can...

Hm, might want to stay away from me.