• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
N4DDsilh.jpg

Egg Bowl is gonna be fun this year.

Meanwhile in Tallahassee, there's some problems! Don't let your coach be cuckolded unless they're into that sort of thing. Kind of a program killer as it turns out.

Schedule

Rankings

B1G is back later this month, Pac-12 is back first week of November.

Karl2177 's pick'em

forms.gle

Week 5

The one where none of my games got canc--oh wait there goes another

Andy and the folks actually recorded a podcast this week!

podcasts.apple.com

‎Academically Ineligible on Apple Podcasts

‎Sports · 2024

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
My longhorns fought like crazy.. Tom Herman just isnt the guy. His teams Texas teams are extremely undisciplined. That is especially evident this year with the constant penalties. We just constantly shoot ourselves in the feet at the worst possible times.

If the heisman was awarded on heart alone.. Sam would have already won it. He tries everything in his power to carry this team to a W each week. If Texas could field 11 Sam Elinghers, they would be way better off.

Tom Herman just aint it. He hired all these coordinators so that he could "pay attention to the little details" this season, and the "little details" are the things Texas fails miserably at.

Nov 2, 2017
this is Bama's best team ever? nah. defense is ....not elite.
this is Ole Miss not Clemson Ohio State level

having said that, they might score 60 tonight.

Nov 2, 2017
feels like first one to 60 jesus no defense. that Old Miss last possession they ran the same play and walked in the end zone. Rare sight vs Bammer

Nov 2, 2017
dayum Ole Miss running all over Bama Dominating on the ground.
I know its early days this season but this Bama defense is very very soft vs the run and hurry up offense. that spells doom vs the elite teams

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
Clownshoes. Clemson looks like they have 2/3 of their stadium full. Apparently we beat the rona already and everything is fine.

I admit this is the fullest I've seen death valley since the limited seated started. Its also our biggest game this season so I'm not surprised they slacked on seating. Do I agree with it? No its incredibly risky since the state hasnt gone out red/orange infection rate since Labor Day weekend but at this rate if they want to fuck around and find out let them. All I can do is wear my mask and keep my hands clean at work.

Nov 2, 2017
Bama gettin clowned on defense like never before

right on que Ole Miss mess up and trying for a fg. thats gonna be ballgame

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Well, after a couple of decent weeks, the Bama D back to looking like they're from the clown college. Golding must know where the bodies are buried.

Last edited:

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alabama had 723 yards and they only got forced into 3rd down 7 times. Their average play was 10 yards.

The fuck.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Dan Mullen crying out for a full stadium their next game and then to immediately be forced to deal with a COVID issue on the team is *chefs kiss*

opus

Oct 25, 2017
COVID trying to get that strength of schedule up before the first playoff rankings

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Thought UT/UK was at Kentucky this weekend as I didn't hear any fireworks in Knox while walking around the neighborhood.

Oh.

Oh...

4CornersTHSA

Jun 13, 2019
UNC's first half against FSU was the same bullshit effort they had against Wake last year.

Yeah, great come back and all that; how about play the full 60 minutes and not be down 24 points on the road to a 1-3 team.

This season, as screwed up as it is and as much as I think they're all nuts to be playing, could well have been Carolina's best chance to make the playoff ever, and they blew it.

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
Ahhh the beautiful smell of inept offenses, punting on 4th and 1 inside the 40, and harbaugh losing. Why yes, it is b1g football

Briar36

Nov 27, 2017
Manhattan

This is the greatest uniform in the history of sports. All-whites, no clutter, correct shade of burnt orange decal.

We still suck.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watching Wisconsin and Illinois tonight, let's see how the Big Ten season goes. Watching my Boilermakers and Iowa tomorrow, and we're out our coach and best player, so that should be fun.