• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

AP Poll
Schedule

pac12afaterdark-e1505105220457.png

WE'RE BAAAAACK (but now with 9 AM PST kickoffs)

Plus, Hawaii football has returned. If you want to watch football at 1 EST Sunday morning damn straight you can.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I need that 3pm MACtion today to take my mind off...wait, what else was going on today?

O/U on crowd sizes compared to last season? Push? lol

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
magic1.0.jpg

Stop watching election stuff. Instead, watch midweek football!

Jun 14, 2019
Over here still thinking foozball is for the devil

But that Clemson-Notre Dame game without Dabo's boy Lawrence is going to be off the charts.

I'm told college foozball doesn't often use charts, so it makes sense.

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
The bullshittest of bullshit: it's Georgia hate week but I can't because I really need the state of Georgia to pull through.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
In his 3rd game, Justin Fields has more touchdowns (7 thrown, 1 running) then he has incompletions (7)

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Wait, is Trever Lawrence really on the sidelines while he's positive for COVID? How is that allowed?

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
lol, that was a pretty cool TD. Definitely not a ND fan but it would be fun to see them pull this off against Clemson.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
So John Harbaugh is done at Michigan right? Or does he continue to skate by?
I don't see how he survives. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep him through the season but I'd assume Michigan will have a new coach by the start of next season. It seems like he's been staying alive due to the Harbaugh name alone for a couple years now and I'd guess that clout doesn't protect him anymore.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, good speech Biden, let's just get back to the game now and-

Oh no, Clemson...

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
The ND hype after this will be insufferable oh man, only to get rekt by Bama or Ohio State in the end

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Cincinnati in the final 4
Isn't there going to be an ACC championship game? Do you really see ND beating Clemson twice, especially once Lawrence is back? Also I'd bet a 1 or 2 loss SEC runner up (maybe even a 3 loss Georgia) would make it over Cincinatti.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there going to be an ACC championship game? Do you really see ND beating Clemson twice, especially once Lawrence is back? Also I'd bet a 1 loss SEC runner up would make it over Cincinatti.
I thought Notre Dame was only scheduling with the ACC, are they actually eligible for the conference championship despite being independent again after this season?

Deleted member 19293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The ND hype after this will be insufferable oh man, only to get rekt by Bama or Ohio State in the end

I also agree wholeheartedly with this. Like, how many times do we need to bring Norte Dame into this? That shit in 2012 wasn't an accident. That shit early this year wasn't an accident, either.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
I thought Notre Dame was only scheduling with the ACC, are they actually eligible for the conference championship despite being independent again after this season?
This year there are no divisions in the ACC and the 2 top teams will play for the championship, ND included even with their temporary ACC status as far as I know.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Isn't there going to be an ACC championship game? Do you really see ND beating Clemson twice, especially once Lawrence is back? Also I'd bet a 1 or 2 loss SEC runner up (maybe even a 3 loss Georgia) would make it over Cincinatti.
Cincinnati will be #5 on Monday so it'll be much more difficult to justify a 1 loss anybody to push them out.

You're right though about the acc championship. I forgot about that and there's no way ND wins twice.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
lol, Notre Dame. Somewhere there is a Clemson student wearing a "Notre Dame is French for our bitch" T-shirt and seeing that start to play out makes me laugh.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
College refs are so bad that they had to put in official reviews on every play. It's so horrible.