• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Programming note
OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Honestly y'all, this week straight up sucks game wise so this will serve as the week 5 thread. Next week we'll be moving to a monthly format with OP updates done by threadmarks.

There's background FB tonight that should be of some interest- Maryland/Penn State and then Cal/Fighting Herms.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh I thought I was the only one who looked at the slate of games and was like, "meh"

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
gc1egHs.jpg

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
WSU had a rough loss last week, it sucked going back to my school to witness it in person. Hope for a UW loss and a Coug win. STATE BABY!

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Still relatively early in the season but Hurts keeps this up, we're talking one of the greatest seasons ever. He looks incredible.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still relatively early in the season but Hurts keeps this up, we're talking one of the greatest seasons ever. He looks incredible.

He always been immensely talented, but he needed work reading defenses.

Enos and Riley have worked wonders on him, and it helps he's playing in a poor defensive league.

I really hope he goes the distance, even once the competition gets stiffer.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Looking like we will be in for a decent finish in Aggies/Piggies game.

Edit: Hell of a kick there. Absolutely nailed that 50 yarder.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
I feel bad for the Ole Miss player who made that touchdown. I mean, the officials did the right thing, but DAMN, that was really cool.

Draconian

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Only Mack Brown would go for two to try to win it and come up with that asinine call.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
If that dude out there blocking wouldnt have just been watching the ball he could have blocked that guy that ended up making the tackle

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
You go for 2, which is the right call.

You then try to run the speed option against a crazy fast Clemson D.

HMM