• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
OU-UCLA come the 4th Q
halftime.png

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Why did the receiver make no effort to catch that? Ya the pass wasnt good but the dude just watched it go past him.

hurlex

Oct 25, 2017
lol, we fucking suck. Wasn't really a Mullen fan and this is confirming it for me. We will probably win 7 games at most this year.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really liking the combo of FIelds, Dobbins, and Hill so far. If these three stay healthy OSU will be hard to stop.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
lol, we fucking suck. Wasn't really a Mullen fan and this is confirming it for me. We will probably win 7 games at most this year.

We looked every bit this bad last year but still came out with 10 season wins.

Mullen is still playing with Mac's recruits. He needs a season with most of his own roster, IMO, before we start blaming him.

What happened to franks? Can't watch right now

Dislocated ankle is what seems to be the thing. He faced forward and his foot faced 180 the other direction, basically.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
ESPECIALLY in college I never get why they don't try to center the ball for the kicker on the play before the kick in situations like these lmao