• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Only fools schedule Army.

Even if they don't win they will get you down in the muck with them and make you play their game. Current TOP is 22:48-14:19 in favor of Army.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
ED4k18WWkAEkSrV

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
If you're looking at the side of the RT, you just might be a bit offsides lol.

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Does Michigan have a quarterback?

I can't tell.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
You guys might hate this idea, but i think it should be against ncaa rules to run a RB over 30 times in a game, running college players into the ground is BS, taking years off of their limited nfl lives.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Michigan's biggest asset in offense is their WR corps, athletically speaking. So I think it speaks volumes about what Harbaugh thinks of Patterson that they're still running it

Oct 27, 2017
Thats even worse imo. But i know im probably alone on this.

Well, consider that the rule change would really only hurt teams with no RB depth.

The Alabamas and Clemsons of the world have multiple blue chip RBs they can sub in. Lesser teams (IE 99% of them) would be forced to sub in lesser players just because of a superfluous rule that only affects one position.

Oct 29, 2017
Good game from Army. Michigan really looks out of sorts running that new offense. They have no fullbacks out there and it is killing their short yardage situations. Patterson has NFL talent, but he's too careless and has trouble reading defenses. I'm an big Blue fan, but I don't see this team winning the Big 10 this year.

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
Was really hoping Michigan would lose that one. The only thing that gets my Tennessee heart pumping these days is quality schadenfreude

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
I knew army would lose when they threw that interception before the half. Just an incredible momentum shift, completely changed the game.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
A&M would have a chance against Clemson if Mond wasn't terrible. They're running on them with some ease.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me thinks I should start feeling bad for Central Michigan. But nah having too much fun watching the Badgers dominate.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
GEORGE FUCKIN PICKENS WOW

2 incredible catches, and then gets a TD

Second coming of AJ Green. Thanks Auburn!

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harbaugh's complete and total inability to find a decent QB at Michigan is really becoming a giant black mark against him. You were an NFL QB, how are you this bad at evaluating QB talent?

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
My wife's whole family made the trip to Colorado for the game. I'm sure my father in law will have a heart attack if it's not a Nebraska blowout.

LOL! Well, it was looking that way for a while, and then Nebraska just answered the longest play in CU history with a 75 yard TD bomb of their own. 24-14 currently. Go Big Red!

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
I feel so bad for Nebraska's kicker. Second career kick is a critical 48-yard miss. D: