• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
EDWaW8dU0AA7viQ.jpg

Image_from_iOS__2_.0.jpg

EDVr810UYAEM3D_.jpg

cmjho0qx783yy2dnglat.jpg

AP Poll
  1. Clemson
  2. Bama
  3. Georgia
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Ohio State
  6. LSU
  7. Michigan
  8. Notre Dame
  9. Texas
  10. Auburn
  11. Florida
  12. Aggie
  13. Utah
  14. Washington
  15. Penn State
  16. Oregon
  17. Wisconsin
  18. UCF
  19. Michigan State
  20. Iowa
  21. Syracuse
  22. Wazzu
  23. Stanford
  24. Boise State
  25. Nebraska/Iowa State
Notable Games (as always, times in EST and rankings AP)
Saturday, September 7

Noon

(21) Syracuse @ Maryland
Army @ (7) Michigan
Cincy @ (5) Ohio State

(12) Aggie @ (1) Clemson, 3:30 PM

(18) UCF @ the FAU, 7 PM
(6) LSU @ (9) Texas (nice), 7:30 PM

pac12afaterdark-e1505105220457.png

Cal @ (14) Washington, 10:30 PM
Minnesota @ Fresno State, 10:30 PM
(23) Stanford @ USC, 10:30 PM
Northern Arizona @ Arizona, 10:45 PM
Oregon State @ Hawaii, midnight- Do the Hawaii challenge with us!

Pick'ems

Week 2 pick'em (thanks to Karl2177 as always)

Pick 'em stuff

Link to last week's results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rAA8_XcuDbzXgQv1L9GqfhYHA38Wau_6mra4I2HYjxg/edit?usp=sharing

Link to overall standings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16T9n_vqdMmRLK4ztuPkil58YBPDvpZcky-0iDenSJtQ/edit?usp=sharing

Link to this week's form: https://forms.gle/vngoPbXo2vqymL427

This week's games:
SYR/MD
TAMU/CLEM
MIAMI/UNC
LSU/TEX
WVU/MIZ
NEB/COLO
MINN/FRES
STAN/USC
ORST/HAW
VAN/PUR
BGSU/KSU
UTEP/TTU

DISCORD

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
PODCAST

Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here. You can also find it on Spotify, Play Music, Pocket Casts, etc.

S4E7 – They Supposed to be Sun Belt?
In episode 7 of season four of the last remaining college football podcast, we talk about week 1's games as well as preview week 2 and do pick 'ems. We hope you enjoy.

Please subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes, send emails to [email protected] and follow us on Twitter at Ineligible_Pod.

Last edited:

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Really wish lsu and A&m could swap opponents but otherwise this is a fine weekend of cfb. Cant wait.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017

So when every player on Tennessee walks out tomorrow this will be why. Is Pruitt trying to see how fast he get fired and receive his buyout?

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here. You can also find it on Spotify, Play Music, Pocket Casts, etc.

S4E7 – They Supposed to be Sun Belt?
In episode 7 of season four of the last remaining college football podcast, we talk about week 1's games as well as preview week 2 and do pick 'ems. We hope you enjoy.

Please subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes, send emails to [email protected] and follow us on Twitter at Ineligible_Pod.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, and my pick for NU v CU:

Colorado dies as a result of a 72-0 shellacking given to them at the hands of Scott Frost's Tots.

Real Guess: 27-24, Nebraska in a squeaker.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Ahhh it's almost the weekend again. Friends are coming up tomorrow for the Ohio State game. I think I've finalized on ribs and pulled chicken for food then bar hopping after.

Stinks for the wife that Michigan is playing at the same time. Looks like I'll be setting up a monitor for her.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Ahhh it's almost the weekend again. Friends are coming up tomorrow for the Ohio State game. I think I've finalized on ribs and pulled chicken for food then bar hopping after.

Stinks for the wife that Michigan is playing at the same time. Looks like I'll be setting up a monitor for her.
It'll be on the big screen once Army drops 21 on Michigan in the 1st half.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Lol that thread title. Im already so sick of that commercial I have to mute it every time it comes on.

Also - Hook Em Horns. Beat that Tiger ass boys.

If anyone is watching Gameday, if they show the ESPN Doc about Sam and his Dad... get ready to grab some tissues. I hope for anyone who is hating on Texas today can at least root for Sam once they see it.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Go Big Red!!

My prediction: 27-24 Nebraska.

My hope: 60-3 Nebraska, mass suicides by any and all Colorado Buffaloes dirtball fans.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Holy shit it sounds like that dude is hurt bad. Went into convulsions after getting hit on the field.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Cincinnati guy's mom said he does have a history of seizures.
Yeah as soon as I heard that, he probably got hit and it triggered one. Much more optimistic after hearing that. History of seizures makes me wonder if he should be playing football at all. But I'm sure he knows best, just hope that's all it was.

Nov 8, 2017
I'm the biggest Army fan right now. UofM and their fan base makes my skin crawl. This upset couldn't happen to a better fan base lol.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Harbaugh is incredibly inept. He was lucky he had Andrew Luck at Standford to prop his goofy ass up.