• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
[Hidden content]

DISCORD

[Hidden content]

PODCAST

quoting for the Discord.

Every year week 1 makes me sad, because it reminds me that no one has the rights to Fox/FS1 games in Australia. but being on the other side of the world makes me love #Pac12AfterDark more since they are a sunday afternoon game for us.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Wonder how long does UCLA give Chip if the ship isn't corrected

Don't know contract details other than he's in Y2 of a 5 year deal

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Chip Kelly loses another game?

giphy.gif

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I remember when Florida fans were so upset about not getting Chip Kelly lol

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
So as a new Texas Longhorns fan...what do I need to know?

I know it's in Austin, and The Sooners suck, but yeah, I dunno.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017

Texas is always back

Oh and crushing disappointment. For school that hasn't really won much of anything a whole lotta effort is put in to them. Not being mean just the fact, Texas fanbase makes CFB funnier and better

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017

Vince Young is your God, you never speak of Texas A&M, horns down should always result in an immediate forfeit of the game, all foods should be fried, and you need to be able to give a play by play breakdown of USC v Texas Rose Bowl on command.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Texas is always back

Oh and crushing disappointment. For school that hasn't really won much of anything a whole lotta effort is put in to them. Not being mean just the fact, Texas fanbase makes CFB funnier and better

I'm a Cardinals fans, don't worry I'm used to crushing disappointment.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all could have waited for Texas to lose a game that shouldn't before breaking out the gifs.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

I was at that game. I remember hanging over the railing in the student section trying to get on TV for my depressed theatrics but it didn't work. She won.
Y'all could have waited for Texas to lose a game that shouldn't before breaking out the gifs.
Don't think it will happen this weekend against LT but LSU the following week you have a good shot to post your backlog of sad Texas .gifs

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
"If Colt hadn't got hurt..." is your peace in the middle of the storm. Remember.

I actually saw that game when I started watching Football all those years back. Colt McCoy was a lot of fun to watch.

Still, I'm sure The Longhorns are nowhere near the disappointment that is my other favorite team, the ASU Sun Devils. Yeesh.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I actually saw that game when I started watching Football all those years back. Colt McCoy was a lot of fun to watch.

Still, I'm sure The Longhorns are nowhere near the disappointment that is my other favorite team, the ASU Sun Devils. Yeesh.

FIRM FOR HERM

As a new Longhorn, you have to learn about the unique relationship between Texas A&M and Texas.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
FIRM FOR HERM

As a new Longhorn, you have to learn about the unique relationship between Texas A&M and Texas.

It is an interesting study in contrasts. A&M historically is an agricultural school in a Conservative college town. UT is not that, and is in....Austin.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
It is an interesting study in contrasts. A&M historically is an agricultural school in a Conservative college town. UT is not that, and is in....Austin.

Also, they used to be rivals before realignment, to the point where Texas A&M's fight song is all about Texas. Since Aggie left the B12 though, they have not played once and have this weird public relationship where both sides are constantly denying that they miss the other.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Also, they used to be rivals before realignment, to the point where Texas A&M's fight song is all about Texas. Since Aggie left the B12 though, they have not played once and have this weird public relationship where both sides are constantly denying that they miss the other.
to be fair fight songs are dumb, I mean we can all attest to that, but the A&M / Texas thing is really fucking weird and sad

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
to be fair fight songs are dumb, I mean we can all attest to that, but the A&M / Texas thing is really fucking weird and sad

Holly Anderson's description of the relationship always cracks me up.

"No, I'm not thinking about you while crying myself to sleep with a Bevo plushie!"

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Reminder that the last Georgia national championship was closer to World War 2 than to the present day

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Lol that was my first USF bulls game prob won't go again until 2021 when Florida plays them in Tampa

May 5, 2018
I'm an Auburn and FSU fan solely because my direct family members went to those institutions (I went to a D2 school). I'm hoping both at least look good today. I think FSU can beat Boise State and the Oregon/Auburn game should be pretty close.

AquaRegia

Oct 25, 2017
From the side of a road in small town America:

texas-fan-f-bomb_medium.gif
One of the Texas SBNation sites did a nice interview with her.

In other news, since A&M doesn't need Texas and we should never play them again since we would clearly dominate them just like we do in business and culture and country music (we got Robert Earl Keen y'all), here's a fun football song. The only question is, Auburn football song or Hugh Freeze at Liberty song?

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
I did not see that USF shut down happening. Damn!

Geared up for lots of football today! Goooooo Biggggggggg Redddddddddd!

Oct 27, 2017
I know we are just playing the fighting Lane Kiffins, but Fields looks good.

Also, we are taking snaps from under center and throwing to the TE???

Status
Not open for further replies.