• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
89b55d8c3cccffea07d821346c498e9a.jpg

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee cornerback Bryce Thompson, one of the Vols' few bright spots last season and one to watch this season, is indefinitely suspended after domestic assault arrest.

Girlfriend found someone else's fake eyelashes in his dorm and they had an epic argument in the lobby. Multiple people called 911 after Thompson started making various threats including to shoot up the school. Police arrested him because, while he hadn't physically attacked the GF, she was under serious threat of harm.

I am confident this nigga said the words "I'll air this bitch out" mid argument lmao

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Pick 'em stuff:

Link to last week's results(week 0 doesn't count towards the season standings, but hey it was fun I guess): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cjogyhSOmwCXauxZPt1pec3vAlxeUn10VQ18sC6hnZ0/edit?usp=sharing

Link to this week's form(SUBMIT BEFORE FRIDAY'S GAMES): https://forms.gle/aWMffhKnQssL7gcK9

This week's games:
DUKE/BAMA
SCAR/UNC
ND/LOUIS
OKST/ORST
HOU/OKLA
INST/KU
WISC/USF
NW/STAN
ORE/AUB
AKRON/ILL
MISS/MEM
UMASS/RUTG

Thanks as usual Karl.

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017
Best bowl game missing the best National Title game(but yet it's in the best games ever section, USC/TEX), best upsets missing the upset that essentially caused the playoffs(ISU/OKST) or the most memeable upset(don't forget that Kansas beat Texas in college football), Best mascot missing the actual best mascot(Dubs), greatest rivalry for Alabama is the Iron Bowl?(Tennessee's recent irrelevance aside, it's Tennessee), turnover chain is a top 10 tradition(but that's apparently better than waving to the children's hospital), greatest individual season ignores the greatest season in recent history(McCaffrey 2015 breaking Sanders's season yards even).

Sports illustrated? More like sports IDIOTS.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Just started my EMBA program so I am going to be missing a lot of college football on Saturdays.

I will be sitting in Ethical Business Decision Making when Texas and OU kickoff at the Cotton Bowl this year...

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
Finally, Clay Helton has freed us from the burden of expectation, and the inevitable disappointment that follows. We will suck for the foreseeable future! Yay!

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the Horns to get in the playoffs, Ehlinger gets hurt and we get ten more years of '...if only xxxx didn't get hurt...'

Note I do not want any player ever to get injured.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This is the first season in a while that I'm just not looking forward to CFB at all. The Duke/Bama is just another reminder that my dad is no longer alive, we were going to go to this game (at least one of us would have had a good time). My relationship to Alabama football has changed a bit since then.
On top of that, Duke is going to be really really really bad this year, like 3 win season bad. On the plus side, that might get Cut to have Jim Bridge and Zach Roper "pursue other opportunities". The rest of the ACC has moved forward. Its crazy to think that Cutcliffe is the longest tenured head coach in the ACC.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the Horns to get in the playoffs, Ehlinger gets hurt and we get ten more years of '...if only xxxx didn't get hurt...'

Note I do not want any player ever to get injured.

No way no how Jalen is letting Texas make the playoffs.

I'm adopting the fuck outta OU this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.