• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who ya got?

• Roll Tide!

Votes: 49 21.5%
  • Go Tigers!

Votes: 67 29.4%
  • Boomer Sooner!

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Fight on Irish!

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • Not UCF

Votes: 89 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
I put my heart and soul into creating a visual depiction of my feelings towards tonight's game via two iconic sci-fi franchises

25yhxbF.jpg

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Pizza ordered, getting off work early to get home in time for kickoff.

Just want a close game, don't really care who wins.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ordered wing stop last night and prepped the crockpot nachos. Blunts rolled too. I'm ready 😭

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Not a great night when you are trying to eat well and eat less and exercise more. Don't have a cheat day yet so I am drinking water and eating a healthy soup tonight, all done by gametime.

I really want some beer though so maybe I will fail myself

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a great night when you are trying to eat well and eat less and exercise more. Don't have a cheat day yet so I am drinking water and eating a healthy soup tonight, all done by gametime.

It's one night. Treat ya self and bounce back later in the week.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

I am taking a cheat day tonight. It's the NCG. Who knows when we'll be in the next one? Nothing is guaranteed. Enjoy it!

E: how many people ordered pizza hut? Lol

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I'm either sick or the new meds I'm taking are kicking my ass, but I can barely eat anything - let alone football food. I hate the game's on a Monday.

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018

I'm doing a dry January and staying strong. Just watching at home--and mostly by myself as my wife started going to work super early to try and spend less time in traffic as one of her resolutions. No alcohol or junk food in the house so I'm safe. :D

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the safe pick is probably Bama right?

I don't watch much college football but it's hard to bet against Saban

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Bama wins = There is no god in this forsaken timeline. Humanity is a failed experiment. Burn it all down and let the Earth start again.

Clemson wins = GG Clemson.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I need Clemson to win for my own sanity. There isn't another team on this planet, professional or college, that I hate more than Alabama. In fact, there a few things in this world that I hate more than Alabama football. Watching Nick raise the trophy again will break me.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I need Clemson to win for my own sanity. There isn't another team on this planet, professional or college, that I hate more than Alabama. In fact, there a few things in this world that I hate more than Alabama football. Watching Nick raise the trophy again will break me.
Right there with you. There is no sports team on this Earth I hate more than Alabama. I even despise them more than the Pats. And that is saying ALOT.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Broke down and bought a couple beers for the game, but put in 40 minutes of Fitness Boxing on Switch to compensate.

Also yall this is the last night of real CFB for like 8 plus months, I am kind of sad

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
The only people rooting for Clemson should be their fans/alumni.

Bama winning again is simply the status quo.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Worth the $40 price tag? I thought it looked like shovelware
If you can stay with it? I had GCU at BB and a $10 cert so for $30 the wife and I have done it every night for almost a week, I started with the demo.

I'd say the demo is very indicative of the product. It has issues, but if you can stick with it I think it is worth it.

Also it is creeepy as fuck and I am contemplating a gaming thread but it won't let me take screen shots. You play dress us with your fitness instructor and they always do full body pan around shots before a workout, for both men and women, and it is creepy. Like I don't need a boxing instructor effectively wearing a bikini (sports bra and really short shorts) especially in a video game

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
So which would kill me first take a shot Clemson gonna Clemson or take a shot every time Bama scores?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait do they not have the ESPN personality watch the game like they had the first two years (didn't watch last years NGC)

Oct 25, 2017
Alabama has been tested more this season. I think they are the better team. I think they win by 7-11 points.

15-0 and we talk about them as one of the best teams ever.

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
Dont think it was terrible, but I think great woman singers have spoiled me on the anthem.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
I'm straight up a Carolina Gamecocks fan, but rivalry goes out the window when our state has a chance to bring the Natty Trophy home. Pulling for Clemson!!

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Clemson is very good ... it'll be a good one. That said, Roll Tide. Saban passes Bear Bryant with a W tonight 😨

Status
Not open for further replies.