• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anyone remember Football?

• No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • que?

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Bran is the Night King

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ant Man will be the difference

• Kylo Ren is Rey’s father

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thor 2 The Dark World

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Tathan

• Total voters
OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

mas2.jpg

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Search for the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Overcast, etc for Academically Ineligible and you should find it. Or, you can add the RSS feed. http://feeds.feedburner.com/AcademicallyIneligible

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
S4E4 - His Name is Tathan

In episode 4 of season four of the last remaining college football podcast, we have a special guest on to help us preview the ACC. We preview what may be the worst conference in football, obviously aside from Clemson. We hope you enjoy.

Please subscribe, rate, and review on iTunes, send emails to [email protected] and follow us on Twitter at Ineligible_Pod.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Enos got Hurts to be able to beat UGA in a year, but couldn't help Tathan crack Miami's 2 deep at QB.

Troubling.

El_Chino

Oct 25, 2017
It's been so long but I'm back and I can't believe we're almost done with the off-season!

Also, I'm not sure how anyone didn't see Martell not making it. It was clear he wasn't a competitor and was the worst QB during Miami's practices by all accounts.

Martell is basically Johnny Manziel but without the actual competitive drive and the Heisman...

opus

Oct 25, 2017
jfc where did this year go?! Starting a new job with the new season next week, so I'm extra stoked for the fall. Good to be back.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Enos got Hurts to be able to beat UGA in a year, but couldn't help Tathan crack Miami's 2 deep at QB.

Troubling.
Wasn't Enos that did that. Walker getting injured during the game and Jordan Davis being out as well. QB with the ability to buy time combined with losing those guys changed things. I mean Enos helped Hurts, but it ignores other, bigger factors when you lose your top pass rusher and top DL.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't Enos that did that. Walker getting injured during the game and Jordan Davis being out as well. QB with the ability to buy time combined with losing those guys changed things. I mean Enos helped Hurts, but it ignores other, bigger factors when you lose your top pass rusher and top DL.

Fam, don't explain the joke.

(Especially since Enos absolutely helped Jalen turn a corner as a passer)

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are we seriously asking why UGA is ranked third? Is that where we're at?

CFB, I've missed you.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Canes fans are always max hype until the bed-shit starts and then they stop talking about college football for the rest of the year.

Hoping for an earlier than usual bed shitting.