• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, so the Sugar Bowl has less people in the stands and equal to the Orange Bowl than the Citrus Bowl!

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I would say we should trim the Bowls but no, there's gonna be 4 more next year.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Crazy to think where Im gonna be next decade when Georgia is celebrating 50 years without a championship.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
My Wolverines suck. Actually threw my UM socks in the garbage.

Shane Patterson experiment failed pretty hard.

Sorry to you too, Badger fans. I thought that was a W coming your way.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Let's see which IU shows up at the Gator Bowl. I'm not hoping for much, just don't get blown out.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
ENUsDwGWwAEK0uK

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
THERE'S SOME MORE BOWL GAMES BEFORE THE CHAMPIONSHIP>

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BDrummer1606

Oct 27, 2017
I'm probably the only person currently living in Mississippi on ERA, everyone here is really excited for this match up. Egg bowl continues to be the best rivalry game in the nation.

I am from Mississippi (moved to Texas over a year ago after graduating from OM) and man, I may actually buy tickets to the Egg bowl next year. Kiffin vs. Leach is going to be bonkers.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to move the Championship game to Thursday or something. Everyone is still thinking about the NFL playoff games today.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
If you haven't seen it before, I really recommend watching the coaches film room broadcast on EspnU it's really really interesting watching them break down the game in real time

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really have no sense of how this is going to go. Clemson has all the post season experience and success so there's pretty much no chance of the spotlight getting to them. On the other hand, LSU has one of the most impressive season's of any team I can think of when you look at who they've beaten, while Clemson had a very soft regular season schedule (but did beat a great Ohio State team that had been killing teams all year long).

LSU's resume is just crazy though with wins over Oklahoma (12-2 ), Georgia (12-2), Alabama (11-2), Florida (11-2) and solid Auburn (9-4) and Texas A&M (8-5) teams. Win tonight and they'd have a win over a 14-1 Clemson team. Has anyone every beaten that many 11+ win power conference teams in a year?