• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

EHZ2mUFX4AIzAC0

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I like that announcement. Haven't really enjoyed much of their stuff for the last couple of years outside of Los Unidades, but I'll check it out for sure.

Last edited:

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
I was at a Coldplay Concert once and it mainly consisted of me going "Oh, that's from them?!" for 2 hours.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Oh my fucking god yeEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I cannot fucking wait. I will stan til I die.

zoabs

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 7, 2018
Please be more like A L I E N S or the best songs from Viva la Vida

I want to love Coldplay again :(

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for it. Hopefully it means another tour soon, they're on my bucket list.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
uhhhhhh orphans is really good

arabesque i think will grow on me

but fuuuuck me orphans is good and fun and cool

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Hearing Arabesque on my nice speakers at home made me a believer. It's goooooood. This shit is absolutely gonna kill in a live setting. I would looooooove to see them with a huge band behind them.

Also, that Orphans video is really good.

Last edited:

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Apt name for an album I will be hearing over and over at the mall, in an elevator, at a Starbucks, etc.

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
Orphans is good, but Arabesque is amazing. I mean, it's hard to say how much of it is the creative work of the band members and how much it's the producers (it's a production marvel, that's for sure) and horn performers, but I don't really care when you get something that good from them.

Did not expect that after three disappointing albums in a row (increasingly disappointing, too).

bottledfox

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Arabesque is wonderful, and not what I expected to hear from this band in 2019. This album is definitely on my radar now.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Two really solid songs, good stuff! A Head Full of Dreams only had 3 good songs so hopefully they can keep this pace up.

Also they should put All I Can Think About Is You on the album because it's one of the best they've ever written and deserves way more recognition.

skrskg

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
Another new song (the title track) from the album.

I really like all three songs, so I'm starting to get my hopes up for this album.

They also did Orphans on SNL, which sounds really good live.

Resetti

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really liking everything I've heard so far. Seems like it's shaping up to be a nice return to form album.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Champion of the World is alright but Daddy is really good.

Can't believe we're only 2 days away from this. I'm so excited.

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
All these short ass songs :|
I'm waiting to listen to Sunset until they do the live performance in Jordan in about 8-9 hours. I really enjoyed the sunrise performance.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Happy release day! Loving what I've heard so far.
Can't wait to see them live again.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
I ended up deleting about 6-7 tracks from my playlist. There's a lot to like here, but also a lot that I just find to be utterly blahhhh. I hope this other album they're going to release soon is better.

Tomasoares

Oct 28, 2017
I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with this album.
It feels like a bunch of soundscapes or interludes mixed with 6 or 7 real songs. Only songs I've truly enjoyed was Church and Arabesque. I wish they'd try some more robust arrangements for the shorter tracks.

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
Coldplay really lost their writing chops after Viva LA Vida..

I wish they would do another album like XY or Rush of Blood. Something more guitar oriented.

I hate what they have become.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
'I don't want a double album. I think you ought to cut out some of these, concentrate on the really good ones and have yourself a really super album.'

George Martin, talking about the White Album