• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
EUdBaOrU8AAOSHU.jpg:large

PC and Xbox preorders get the ghost pack

EUdBp6DUwAE3Y4h

Edit: no plans for MP in the future

"Rather than release a separate, multiplayer experience as a standalone pack, Activision and Infinity Ward are looking to bring more classic map experiences to new life within the Modern Warfare universe as it continues to grow and build over time."

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Activision has announced and released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, first on PlayStation 4. It costs $19.99.

Players on Xbox One and PC can pre-order the Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered starting today and get instant access to the Ghost Bundle in Modern Warfare and Warzone but cannot play the Campaign Remastered until a later date.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered has been completely remastered with improved textures, animations, physical rendering, HDR lighting, and more. The campaign remastered is developed by Beenox with assistance from Infinity Ward.

charlieintel.com

Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered available now first on PS4 - Charlie INTEL

Well, it's official. Activision has announced and released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, first on PlayStation 4. It costs $19.99.
investor.activision.com

Activision Blizzard | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered – Available Now on PlayStation®4

The Investor Relations website contains information about Activision Blizzard's business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.

Dec 2, 2017

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the players, right? Fuck Sony and I'm glad they'll never get a dime ever again from me.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Why is it PS4 only? I'm on PlayStation and I don't play xbox but that's a bit odd

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 39144

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Wow. I really don't care for the CoD games, but that's an utter bullshit move. Way to piss off a fair percentage of your playerbase, Activision.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, because Sony still needs to do this time exclusivity shit when they are market leaders. Good job.

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
Was fine when it was XB exclusive last gen though I'm sure.

There was at no point during the Cod Xbox deal that game modes or actual games didnt release at the same time on all platforms available. There was the one month for DLC but that pales in comparison to a year for a mode and a campaign for a game that currently has no date of release for other platforms.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was fine when it was XB exclusive last gen though I'm sure.
This community's been pretty hostile towards this type of timed-exclusivity nonsense for awhile now.

I also don't remember an entire campaign being timed exclusive, outside of some expansions (GTA IV, I think Fallout 3?) and that pissed people off back then too.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 weeks): Trolling. Platform wars. History of similar behavior.
gotta love sony moneyhatting last gen exclusives while cancelling conferences left and right supposedly to save money.

Dec 31, 2017
And people still support Sony? Wait, I bet this game couldn't have been made without Sony's financing and help, right?