• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Thank god this is a side, limited time event. Not feeling this in the slightest. I'm just here for some battle royale.

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
The amount of content this game received at S6 + Halloween proves that there really shouldn't be a new CoD this year. MW could've been easily supported for another year. I've been buying CoD games at launch since 2007 and this will be the first time I'm skipping at least the launch period.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
The Electric Tracer AK is fucking amazing and it has the Romanian barrel so it's very easy to keep the cool unique look of the AK while changing other things out.

While I haven't done the Halloween stuff, people from Reddit are saying it's nice that you can easily get the rewards. It's not super grindy or hard to get them.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
The Electric Tracer AK is fucking amazing and it has the Romanian barrel so it's very easy to keep the cool unique look of the AK while changing other things out.

While I haven't done the Halloween stuff, people from Reddit are saying it's nice that you can easily get the rewards. It's not super grindy or hard to get them.

Is that something in the store?

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
so I haven't play since season 3, is all the content (new maps, guns still available to get?

UF_C

Oct 25, 2017
Zombies is great. You just never feel safe because you not only fending off the living, but also the dead. It's INTENSE!!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Side note, has anybody ever linked an Xbox account to their Blizzard account? I want to mix things up with M+KB.

kanuuna

Oct 26, 2017
I was kinda worried those cosmetics tied to the event would be hard to acquire going into this, but I think I've already got a third of them. Didn't try the zombies thing yet, but Warzone at night is pretty cool!
Also, I'd probably put down some COD points for that bundle that comes with the Electric Tracers if the Bale skin didn't look so damn goofy. The AK in the bundle looks sick.

DHC-Shannow

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester, England
Zombies is great, gets really intense at the end. Having 1 player in your team remain a zombie seems quite a good tactic as it's like having a UAV and they can tell you where people are hiding.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I got jump scared when I opened a crate and a scary thing happened.

And I saw a ghost next to another crate, really cool effect.. looked like an FMV. Reminded me of Killing Time.

ss_79f07e15cfd5a980fe1f0535be318c649eaa301f.1920x1080.jpg

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Had a blast playing the Zombies and dark mode, but why in the world did they only limit it to trios? Me and 3 other friends hopped on tonight to play together and were incredibly disappointed that we couldn't play ANY of the special modes because they are all only trios... Why?!?

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Had a blast playing the Zombies and dark mode, but why in the world did they only limit it to trios? Me and 3 other friends hopped on tonight to play together and were incredibly disappointed that we couldn't play ANY of the special modes because they are all only trios... Why?!?
I was annoyed too because I only play with my brother and don't enjoy filling with a random. So we're at a disadvantage in trios. We started playing way more when they finally added duos to the normal modes. But now they can't even put in these modes for some dumb reason...

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
Getting the prizes from Trick or Trios had been quite frustrating. Opened more then 20 crates from the Gulag until it finally dropped the prize and people ALWAYS go there. Now Stadium and Dam aren't complying.

ThankeeSai

Oct 25, 2017
Zombies is great!

I really hope they keep the night time map for standard BR too (or at least keep adding it to the rotation).

Verdansk is so much more atmospheric at night, it's brilliant.

JAGMASK

Jan 3, 2018
Nearly shit myself opening some of the crates around the map. Was sneaking around quietly with my headphones on and then a screamer popped up out of the box 😨

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wish the would put their resources in fixing the base game than all the time and effort into this.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is the most amazing Halloween event in any game ever.

THERE ARE GHOST TRAINS ON THE SUBWAY TRACK

Last edited:

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
had a lot of fun today, 11th, 4th and 2nd place! I am playing with 2 friends 2 or 3 times a week.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Wish the would put their resources in fixing the base game than all the time and effort into this.

Why would they do that when all Activision is going to do is put all the resources towards Black Ops as the new current game and Warzone as the BR that's going to exist for every CoD for the forseeable future? Might see one or two more seasons of MW if we're lucky.

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why would they do that when all Activision is going to do is put all the resources towards Black Ops as the new current game and Warzone as the BR that's going to exist for every CoD for the forseeable future? Might see one or two more seasons of MW if we're lucky.

By base game I mean Warzone

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you make every special game mode trios? They really could make 1 of them quads?

Haven't even played this yet as we always seem to be 4 whenever we hop on.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Got a win in Zombies that was soo fun XD, think in total between 3 of us like 45 kills.