• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR

MW-S6.5-ROADMAP.jpg

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the Saw teases were real after all. Very cool.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds fun and it's at night. Also.that ghost grim reaper skin....

"When the clock strikes midnight in Verdansk, it's time to bring out the undead.
Operators can fight against and alongside powerful zombified creatures as part of Zombie Royale, a limited-time mode where death is far from permanent.

Instead of being sent to the Gulag, dead Operators will come back to life as a zombie. Although zombies cannot use weapons, they have supernatural abilities: increased speed, improved jumps, deadlier melee attacks, and thermal vision.0

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Just let us play Warzone at night whenever we want with however many we want for fucks sake and don't limit it to a handful of days.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Looks really damn good. Shame it will be time-limited. Something like this should be a main mode.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
I have huge concerns regarding enemy visibility and potential zombie annoyance (similar to the terrible implementation in Fortnite) but it's still exciting to have sth different.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Glad Zombie Royale is its own mode. Looking forward to playing at night, but there will be sweaty all black Rozes everywhere.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this version of Zombie Royale is better. Blackouts version always felt too slow for the majority of the match.

MissCauthon

Oct 25, 2017
Reinstalling this game today, im glad to see that PC FINALLY gets to chose what parts to install, lol it still is 183GBs for warzone and multiplayer still LMAO I checked for the full install and it's 250gbs holly hell! lmao

Jul 26, 2018
For once it looks fun. But i don't know if its worth 250GB to download.

EDIT: I don't even have enough storage space for this game. Yea not worth it....

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
$20 for the Leatherface bundle?? Lol no thanks. I can mental gymnastic my way into buying the odd skin on Fortnite cuz I can actually see the character. But spending $20 on something I'll only see in the main menu screens is something I'd have to kick my own ass for.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Its $20 I knew they were expensive but not that expensive. I stopped playing MW like 3 months ago so I never kept up with the bundles.
Twenty dollars each, yes. It'll run you $60 to buy all three featured bundles, nevermind the other two bundles discussed in the blog post, which are likely $15-20 as well.

You can buy all the bundles, or you can buy the most expensive version of Black Ops Cold War and have a little scratch leftover.

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
I've got about $16 saved up from the last battle pass. Will probably just use it on Leatherface, most BP stuff is not worth it anyway.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Remeber what modern warfare was going for realism now we have leatherface and jigisaw skins xD

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
I'm interested! They have been putting a lot of work in the game, especially warzone!

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
So are all the PVE matches gonna be available in Warzone or do I need MW for some things?

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Really bizarre to me that they chose the puppet as Saw's representative avatar when nobody in the series dresses up like him. I guess the Pig outfit isn't as recognizable or they didn't want you playing as a geriatric cancer patient? I understand shooting for the most recognizable elements of the franchise but I appreciate Dead By Daylight trying to implement it a little more faithfully