• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
15 years ago Coke released a coffee-based drink, Coca-Cola BlāK

20076261422260.04511cr.jpg

I tried it back in the day, and honestly I wasn't a big fan. It was discontinued after 2 years.

Coke is trying their hand again with Coca-Cola with Coffee.

New Coca-Cola With Coffee Zero Sugar And Coca-Cola With Coffee Available Now

New-Coca-Cola-With-Coffee-Zero-Sugar-And-Coca-Cola-With-Coffee-Available-Now-678x381.jpg

Coca-Cola with Coffee is available in three flavors: Dark Blend, Vanilla and Caramel, while Coca-Cola with Coffee Zero Sugar is available in two flavors: Dark Blend and Vanilla.

Both vitiations feature Coke infused with Brazilian coffee and offer 69mg of caffeine per 12-oz can. Coca-Cola with Coffee Zero Sugar has 0 calories.

I'm interested in trying it, I've grown to like coffee a lot more as I age and my feeble bones deteriorate.

Oct 25, 2017
México
15 years ago Coke released a coffee-based drink, Coca-Cola BlāK

20076261422260.04511cr.jpg

I tried it back in the day, and honestly I wasn't a big fan. It was discontinued after 2 years.

Coke is trying their hand again with Coca-Cola with Coffee.

New Coca-Cola With Coffee Zero Sugar And Coca-Cola With Coffee Available Now

New-Coca-Cola-With-Coffee-Zero-Sugar-And-Coca-Cola-With-Coffee-Available-Now-678x381.jpg

I'm interested in trying it, I've grown to like coffee a lot more as I age and my feeble bones deteriorate.
Oh, nice. The zero-sugar version has 0 calories. Sounds good.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Is that what Coke BlāK was supposed to be? Damn, I remember that but had no idea it was a coffee blend. Didn't taste good, I also remember.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's a weird idea, but I feel like it might be good. I will try it.

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently it's pretty good. Probably gonna snag some of the Zero Sugar version if I see it at the grocery store.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
They had this in Japan for a bit a few years back. It tasted pretty bad.

guill

Nov 14, 2017
Here they tried to launch the coffee flavored one and it flopped hard, to me it tasted horrible

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
Coke's branding nowadays is so boring. "Hey so like, we should have Coca-Cola with coffee in it!" "Great idea, what's it called?!" "Coca-Cola.... With Coffee."

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have recently taken up drinking Coke Zero with Kraken's Coffee Rum and that's a surprising good combo. I will definitely give this a shot

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I weirdly liked Blak when it was out, I'll try the 0 sugar version, as soon as I deplete my Mtn Dew Major Melon reserve.

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Last February I was in Costa Rica and we came across these as they'd already launched in that market already, it was *fantastic*. Zero calories, actually tasted really good (imo better than any of the main Coke flavors) and it actually gave a solid caffeine boost. My boyfriend and I kept an eye out for them to release here for weeks and weeks and eventually I just stopped looking.

Really excited to try this!

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
I've had this in Mexico. It's been around for a long time. Only tried it once and I didn't like it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Coke with coffee as an idea in paper actually appeals to me for some reason. Will definitely try it.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
I remember when I heard about it I threw some coffee base in a Coke and it wasn't the worst thing. I think Japan still has them? I'll be curious to try them. Hope I can find one at 7-11 or a Wawa soon.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I like both of these things, but seems like a way to charge more for a smaller bottle.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Pretty into trying the Vanilla Zero one (despite not really liking Vanilla Zero outside of the Freestyle machines).

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I swear they tried this idea like 10 years ago and it failed horribly.

Or maybe that was Pepsi...

Edit: should've read the OP, LOL...