• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The real megaton is season 4. I kinda expected this season to be the final one

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know how Cobra Kai became one of my most anticipated tv shows, but here we are.

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool that they've confirmed S4 too. I think this has been a really big success for them, contrary to how it performed on YouTube.

Shrikey

Oct 27, 2017
Okay. So for a teaser that really laid down some major plot developments... kinda wish I hadn't watched it.

Also. HYPE!

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, yessssss! When they said 2021, I was so worried we'd have to wait at least 6 months. AND SEASON 4!

My body is so ready. Wonder who beat the shit out of Johnny?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully we can make it to January 8.

We still don't know what the 2020 show runners have in store for the season finale.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Calling it right now. There is some sort of time jump either during Season 3 or between season 3 and 4.

So hyped.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The real megaton is season 4. I kinda expected this season to be the final one

Why would anyone ever expect that? This thing did monster numbers on fucking YouTube, and has been Netflix's most steamed show since landing their in August.

There will probably be a good 6-8 seasons of this.

S3 will do absolutely MONSTER numbers.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why would anyone ever expect that? This thing did monster numbers on fucking YouTube, and has been Netflix's most steamed show since landing their in August.

There will probably be a good 6-8 seasons of this.

S3 will do absolutely MONSTER numbers.

Because S3 was produced before Netflix picked up the show and it was still in the air. If the series didn't blew up on Netflix (which was still a possibility) I doubt that they would have bothered with a new season, specially with how Netflix cancel series just because they are not worthy for them

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
So glad this show went from doing okayish YouTube numbers to becoming Netflix's next big juggernaut hig

Oct 27, 2017
Because S3 was produced before Netflix picked up the show and it was still in the air. If the series didn't blew up on Netflix (which was still a possibility) I doubt that they would have bothered with a new season, specially with how Netflix cancel series just because they are not worthy for them

If Netflix wasn't going to give them more seasons they would have gone with Hulu or somebody else who would. I never expected season 3 to be the last.

Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
so HYPED!! kinda wish they did 1 hour long episodes, started watching only 2 weeks ago and finshed both seasons in about 30 hours! lmao binged that whole weekend

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if
Elisabeth Shue is really coming back.

Spoilers for seasons 1 & 2, so be warned, people who haven't watched it:

Daniel made mention of Ali being a pediatric surgeon. My bet is that she comes back and miraculously fixes Miguel. Through this ordeal, Johnny realizes that he is only infatuated with the IDEA of her, and that his true feelings are for Carmen. Carmen forgives him once it is shown that he truly cares for Miguel, and that he has completely divorced himself from Cobra Kai's philosophies.

...Is my theory, anyway.