• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Hell yes... this show was such a surprise and a gem. I'm in for the teamup!
I'm surprised YouTube gave it up... but this deserves a wider audience.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I'm so glad I only discovered this show after Netflix picked it up... it would have killed me to have to wait any longer for the third season.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hell yes! This looks great. This show was such a joy to watch.

Also, something to watch in January at least.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Daniel's daughter got some acting lessons

Therion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so ready for this. I only watched the first two seasons maybe a month ago because I thought it couldn't be as good as people were saying (and despite the fact that I loved the KK movies as a kid). But as soon as I started I was hooked, and I was very happy to see that season 3 was already on the verge of release.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
God damnit this show is so much better than I ever expected it to be. Why do I have goosebumps from watching a Cobra Kai trailer lol ...

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I fucks with it.

A couple of characters have some serious redeeming to do. Was not happy with the direction some of them took late in S2. Not at all.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
no Liz Shue? thought she was a given after the tease in S2 and her being done with The Boys.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man! That was great!

If you told me I was gonna love and be hyped for a Karate Kid sequel series, I would have laughed at you!

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Looks okay I guess. Really loved S1 but S2 was a huge step back for me; this looks more like S2 unfortunately. Still gonna watch of course.