• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
I dunno a part of me thinks its pretty creepy even if the actors are old enough if the characters they're portraying as not. Most people aren't going to whip out IMDB and check the ages.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I also forgot to mention how wild the product placement was this season. It felt like it really stuck out, in a hilarious way.

Also the dichotomy between brands was the real kicker. Corn Nuts and Nordstrom? LOL

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I also forgot to mention how wild the product placement was this season. It felt like it really stuck out, in a hilarious way.

Also the dichotomy between brands was the real kicker. Corn Nuts and Nordstrom? LOL
I don't know how much is product placement and how much is the writers just liking specific references.

Like Coors Banquet isn't product placement despite it being ridiculously prominent.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Halfway through S3 and Daniel's son is nowhere to be seen.
Not even a mention so far.
I love it.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018

Just listening to this. KK3 has some bright spots.

I'm just waiting for Miyagi's force ghost to show up and show Daniel the way.
I really wanted him to "speak" to Sam when she was looking at his broken picture. If only just a line from the previous films. They established she knew him pretty well.

Obi Wan Jabroni

alt account
Banned
Dec 14, 2020

The Corn Nuts placement was jarring because really, who buys plain Corn Nuts?

It's either Chile Picante, BBQ or NOTHING.

Bio-Frost

Nov 6, 2017
Bend
Finished episode 3. What the fuck was up with the booty shots of presumably under-aged girls at the car wash tho? Who thought that was a good idea?
Im more questioning why this is a real thing. I wont fault the ep for showing how those car washes look but its weird schools in real life allow that at all. Ive driven past at least 10 in my life and its always lined with with pervy looking old dudes. any school that runs a car wash fundraiser knows what its doing.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sure it's been said before. But man Robbie's actor need to be in a live action Dragon Ball Z as Future Trunk or In Power Rangers as Tommy Oliver. He looks exactly like them!!

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
People here need to realize Robbie isn't for them. He's for the teenage girl audience (along with Peyton List). He's like the archetype for them. People say he's a bad actor? No no no he's acting the broody expressionless damaged pretty boy perfectly. Most of his arc was boring this season, but his brief finale fight was fun.

If you think that's good acting, go check out Martin Kove's Instagram where he truly believes he is Kreese, it's quite funny
I love Robbie. He has gotten shit at almost every turns due to people manipulating him and bad luck. Him turning to the dark side to replace Hawk was perfect, which now set up a nice three-way as Miguel, Sam and Robbie are head student at the 3 different dojos.

I hope Robbie's redemption arc will be glorious!

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Only watched up to Episode 2. They did a great job casting that young Kreese actor, he really looks like a believable young version of him.
It's funny how twice now they made you think one guy was kreese (
the jock with the no mercy / strike first crap)

and then make you think pony tail guy was Silver but it was really the other guy twig

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just rewatched 9 and 10. Liked them both a lot more this time. Turns out binging and thereby seeing the final episode dead tired at 1am does no favors for anything.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Nov 27, 2020
I just watched KK3 for the first time in...never, maybe? I really didn't remember much of that movie, but holy crap! I am so excited to see what kind of mayhem Terry Silver could bring to the show. Since Johnny never met him, I'm wondering if he could target Johnny with his nice guy routine, like he did with Daniel, and so discord at the dojo.