• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
The previous thread was closed, but this seemed to be a rather notable update. Insert jokes about there always being an open position in the Trump administration/campaign for virulent racists who've just lost their previous jobs.

CNN said:
The woman who says she was stripped of her Miss Michigan 2019 crown for her conservative views has a new title: Women for Trump Coalition Advisory Board member.
Kathy Zhu, a University of Michigan student, said last week that Miss World America dethroned her because they found her tweets about hijabs and black on black gun violence insensitive and offensive.
However, Trump's re-election campaign apparently found the 20-year-old's views to align with "American values."
"@PoliticalKathy is a patriot who has continued to stand for American values despite being stripped of her crown," the campaign's Twitter account wrote on Thursday.

Good to know that racism is an American value.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Being a PoC and throwing over PoC under the bus is Conservative easy mode

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
After all that crowing about the economy, it turns out that their 2020 campaign strategy is to just be even more overtly racist.

50% chance - rising to 100% if she gets the nomination - that Trump calls Kamala Harris the n-word on national television before this is all over.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Milquetoast reporting again surrendering the narrative to her openly racist social media posts as mere 'conservative views.'
Call a racist a racist once in a while, CNN.
Please.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
The future will be the Republican Party poaching minority conservatives and putting them in token positions so they can hide their racism.

From whom? That doesn't work, they're just deluded enough to think it does. They think having a black friend, spouse or whatever somehow is some card that when flashed, absolves them of racist behavior while continuing said racist shit.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think this hard turn into racist branding is a winning GE strat. HIs base will like it but he's running unopposed. I don't get it.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She knows exactly what she's doing
She just nailed like every possible checkmark for a GoP job.

https://i./1s/2019/07/20/03/16272678-7266907-image-m-42_1563590841519.jpghttps://i./1s/2019/07/20/03/16272664-7266907-image-a-43_1563590853781.jpg

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
From whom? That doesn't work, they're just deluded enough to think it does. They think having a black friend, spouse or whatever somehow is some card that when flashed, absolves them of racist behavior while continuing said racist shit.

From mostly white people and some minorities that have deluded themselves into thinking they're not racists.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
President of her colleges republican student group. Of course.

Have a bunch of these type of college republican idiots at my alma mater too who complained about being ostracized by other students for their views. I wonder why?

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People like this are basically social/class scabs. Crossing the picket line for an easy job selling out your group, kissing the asses of oppressors.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, that liberal stronghold where conservative views aren't tolerated: beauty pageants.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
People like her deserve to be used as disposable scapegoats for rotten bigots like Trump. I'm out of patience already for white bigots so that goes doubly so for marginalized men and women who should know better.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I must have read the article incorrectly, they can't even verify she was a participant in the pageant??

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Failing upwards is pretty on brand for them, so she'll feel right at home
until she's no longer of any use to them.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like Trump feels the real problem recently is that they haven't been racist enough.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Fox and Friends said she was fired for just "insensitive" tweets and being a Conservative. So of course Trump wanted her, they basically run the country at this point, Fox and Friends of Fascism.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Probably just maneuvering her to Trumps orbit so he can try to bang her. They can have each other.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
So... all I need to do is blame the liberals and minorities and I too can get a high paying job being a twat? Still not worth it...

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
She will either be forgotten, exposed to the harsh reality of being one of the good ones when another conservative says some bullshit about Asian people, or will go too far for her newfound clique's taste and be ceremoniously dumped.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh Candace Owens will have a new friend.

She's basically there to answer one question:

"Kathy so how can we get other people like you to vote for us against their own interests?"

OP
OP
DarthWoo

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
She will either be forgotten, exposed to the harsh reality of being one of the good ones when another conservative says some bullshit about Asian people, or will go too far for her newfound clique's taste and be ceremoniously dumped.
I'm starting to think we're getting past the point of there being such a thing as "too far" for these people.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh Candace Owens will have a new friend.

She's basically there to answer one question:

"Kathy so how can we get other people like you to vote for us against their own interests?"
Nope, she is there to shit on other PoC while GOPers stand next to her and agree. They think because a minority says it, that is less racist.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Great job America, your election of Trump has normalized covert racism. Heck, she isn't even being subtle if you checked her twitter post. This is why I can't take era members seriously who would complain about Biden being the nominee as anyone in the Democratic Party is better to have as President than Trump as long as they can beat him.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Great job America, your election of Trump has normalized covert racism. Heck, she isn't even being subtle if you checked her twitter post. This is why I can't take era members seriously who would complain about Biden being the nominee as anyone in the Democratic Party is better to have as President than Trump as long as they can beat him.
Lots of Poc arent going to vote for biden. Or even have their votes counted. Its a wash. America lost. Its already "worse' for millions of americans.

Dems currently arenr doing fuck all. He thinks hes going to settle disagreements with white supremacists. Thats not doing anything.

#russiangopmeddling.

Oct 25, 2017
Theres like infinite dark money dedicated to recruiting young go getters who are just as vile but not 300 years old and melting. It would be such an easy grift if you could handle the feeling of your soul rotting