• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Not surprising. How else are they gonna stop the climate refugees? Next thing you know, there's going to be soldiers manning turrets at the border...

prophetvx

Nov 28, 2017
I'm actually shocked the US even uses or manufactures them. They're an absolutely horrific invention that can torture communities tens of years after a war.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
I've thought for a while that it's only a matter of time before land mines are deployed on the US southern border with Mexico. Republicans will call it an incentive to slow down border crossings.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
The day they invent a mine that can tell the difference between a white person and a poc, there'll be mines all over the shop.
Aw shit I'm giving them ideas now aren't I

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
Committing war crimes to own the libs. Trump is never getting over being roasted by a black man.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Fuuuuuuuck that shit. This might be the vilest thing the Trump administration has done and that's saying something. Landmines are terrorist weapons.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Even as a prior service veteran, once in a while I'll read an OP about this administration and literally throw my phone on the table and just stare at it in disgust for a few seconds. This was one of those threads.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
This is so fucked. Thousands of people are killed or dismembered by landmines every year, there are entire areas littered with landmines from decades ago in many countries.

KennyL

Oct 27, 2017
Weapon company salespeople at work here. Next they gonna put Ring and Alexa in there to make them more friendly and remote detonate.