• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find this hard to believe, but im glad they are taking it seriously. I just cant imagine shitheads being successful against a small army.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Considering what happened last week, I won't say never but I'll say what I said last time, bunch of cowards and losers and this time they won't be free to do what they want. Won't get close.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
This might be the most crucial head of the FBI appointment ever made in our country's history. Whomever Biden appoints is going to have to hit the ground running on this and be prepared to arrest and indict everyone, even law enforcement officers, that's involved in trying to subvert democracy. Christ....it's a real life hail hydra moment.

Edit: Nothing official as of yet indicating Biden is relieving Wray of the job. This is me speculating that he will almost certainly do so after what happened at the Capital and what I hope is a strong desire to remove as many Trump appointees as possible.

Last edited:

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
If they show up in numbers there is going to be a very ugly scene because the military will not be playing.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just feasibly don't see how this would happen. What... they are going to march their way into the city?
Seeing as how a bunch of savages taking the American capital would basically cease the US being a country, the city is going to be on lockdown to the point where there will only be a couple bottlenecks in which they won't allow armed people through.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
This might be the most crucial head of the FBI appointment ever made in our country's history. Whomever Biden appoints is going to have to hit the ground running on this and be prepared to arrest and indict everyone, even law enforcement officers, that's involved in trying to subvert democracy. Christ....it's a real life hail hydra moment.
Yep, this is an existential problem.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Seeing as how a bunch of savages taking the American capital would basically cease the US being a country, the city is going to be on lockdown to the point where there will only be a couple bottlenecks in which they won't allow armed people through.
Right, that's what I really meant, but didn't fully articulate.

In a high security situation... you're not going to be able to get in in any great number. Now... that doesn't mean some small groups couldn't try, and it's horrific to even consider that.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck around and find out. the national guard is in DC. They will not be taking chances with these terrorists.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah after the embarrassment Law enforcement suffered last week, I imagine they will not find it as easily surrounded. I predict several of them will be shot and a ton more arrested.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Time to deploy RoboCop during inauguration.

You're under arrest, scum.

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
Doubt, but let them try I don't think any barriers are getting opened for them this time.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Right, that's what I really meant, but didn't fully articulate.

In a high security situation... you're not going to be able to get in in any great number. Now... that doesn't mean some small groups couldn't try, and it's horrific to even consider that.
I can see DC is going to need ultra high security for months if not years after the inauguration. FBI will certainly have its hands full for a long time dealing with these terrorists.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't like one person show up at Twitter?

Def take it seriously though.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
When will they give up? How many more times does Trump have to be proven a liar before these people realize he's not a damn messiah, he's just a dumb fucking idiot.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I hope all members of the media and bystanders stay safe.

I believe that the secondary or even main goal of this event is simply bloodshed. If these people get massacred on what is a sacred day, they believe they will become martyrs and forever taint Biden's Presidency. I believe it will only taint the Trump namesake and Republicans even moreso, but we will have to see.

I don't think it's possible for tensions to be this high and have potentially thousands of armed extremists without somebody firing off a round, causing mayhem to ensue.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's this, I believe: https://web.archive.org/web/20210106130225/https://pafa2021.com/

Search for PAFA2021 to find pockets of this out there. Fortunately, I think the deplatforming of Parler really puts the breaks on any meaningful way to organize further. Hopefully it putters out since it's not easy to organize.
They cant even get the dates right. Ive heard 3 distinct dates for massive arm,ed protest and i doubt they are coordinating all that well to just pick 1. Its why the 6th was successful. Trump got thousands of useful idiots to all fly in on their own after weeks of advertisement.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I thought this was already known by the Feds?

Either way, I hope they're all arrested and we can avoid gunning them down. But if they want to get crazy, let them fuck around and find out.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope this doesn't turn into a blood bath. On pins and needles over here.

Oct 28, 2017
Dublin
Police need to get rid of them as soon as they arrive if true. They quashed BLM protesting peacefully and even locked up the media. Why can't they do that with trump supporters too?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Police need to get rid of them as soon as they arrive if true. They quashed BLM protesting peacefully and even locked up the media. Why can't they do that with trump supporters too?

You know why.

Looking forward to another display of white supremacy and why law enforcement all of a sudden doesn't work. These people think this is their last stand, someones likely to die again.