• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
www.cnn.com

Man seen carrying Pelosi's podium in US Capitol riot arrested

The political fallout over President Trump's reaction to the deadly Capitol attack continues to escalate as President-elect Joe Biden prepares to take office. Follow here for the latest news.
149ed28e-1344-4173-8174-a41035be38f1.jpg

Adam Johnson, the man seen on video carrying House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's lectern during the invasion of the US Capitol, has been arrested in Pinellas County, Florida, at the request of the US Department of Justice, a law enforcement official told CNN.

He will face charges related his role in the ransacking of the Capitol.

Johnson, 36, was booked into the Pinellas County jail on Friday night.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Im shocked that such an smart guy was arrested so quickly

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Bet he got the Covid vaccine which is how they were able to track him so damn quickly.....

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
So, who is left?

Looting Louie and the upper right are in jail.

0c7b27decca9aa03.jpg

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So are they gonna arrest everyone they can put a name to? 'cause I'd be rather happy if they did.

Oct 28, 2017
I like how the guy probably made it easy for the feds by using his eBay account. Literally being so white that you believe the cops won't touch you.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
What are the charges? I really hope it's to the fullest extent of federal law but we know how it's really going to play out.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
What are the charges? I really hope it's to the fullest extent of federal law but we know how it's really going to play out.
Idk but he broke a number of serious federal laws just by stealing the podium. Trespass, theft, transporting it across the border, attempting to sell it.

That's without considering it was the capital building, the speaker's lectern, during a violent riot resulting in deaths, insurrection....

Sooooooo fucked. And federally.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"You see, your Honor, when the President told me to "Take a Stand", I took that literally."

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

A part of me thinks they are going to get the book to send a message to everyone and future generations. This is far over the line....

But then I hear people saying that trump shouldn't be impeached because it will just upset more white people. Ah so ignore law breaking then because of feelings. I see.

There's gunna be a lot of tears and just good ole boys up to no good never meaning no harm...

The doj seems serious... And they usually crack down on the crazy white folk kind of sort of.

The fact that this isn't a certain outcome sort of illustrates the whole point... I'll be shocked to see long charges. But that's what I'm leaning toward ad a reality. Just to flex on the population. This was a coup attempt.

(NinoBrown.bmp)

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

The benefits that Trump loses if the Senate votes to remove should definitely be a part of the Democratic messaging.

Why should Trump and his family get a security detail for life if he willingly endangers the lives of the Congress?