• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chamber

Oct 25, 2017
a8jkgdr.gif

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
From the CNN story:

"The filings don't reveal a timeline of the alleged scheme, or any names of people potentially involved, except that communications between people including at least one lawyer were seized from an office that was raided sometime before the end of this summer."

Yep, gotta be Rudy.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
"Now, I can pardon you for the original charge at the original price, but for just 50% more, I'll pardon the bribery, too. Art of the Deal."

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
"The political strategy to obtain a presidential pardon was 'parallel' to and distinct from [redacted]'s role as an attorney-advocate for [redacted name],"

Fun.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
So granting pardons is not a crime, but dangling them is.

Not quite. After all, this isn't an investigation into Trump dangling pardons. It's an investigation into someone else trying to bribe Trump for a pardon. The president can do as many corrupt pardons as he wants, in any form that he wants. Under current jurisprudence, Trump could issue a blanket pardon for all federal crimes, in perpetuity, to any person who has ever stayed at a Trump hotel. Literally the only remedy is impeachment.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
From the CNN story:

"The filings don't reveal a timeline of the alleged scheme, or any names of people potentially involved, except that communications between people including at least one lawyer were seized from an office that was raided sometime before the end of this summer."

Yep, gotta be Rudy.

Could also be Dershowitz

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like whoever it is hasnt received the pardon yet. This is insane but expected lol.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder how much garbage the Biden administration will find when the orange clown is out. It explains why they are pooping their pants.

Oct 22, 2020
Barr with the face turns today.
Wondering if Barr is distancing himself from Trump today because of this... but that's speculation
Barr going full babyface today.
Barr going all in today for the face turn (nah, he's still an evil pos)
Don't credit Barr for any of this. He'd shut it down if he could.

Credit the U.S. attorneys who have steadfastly refused to put up with Barr's bullshit and fought to maintain their traditional independence.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't credit Barr for any of this. He'd shut it down if he could.

Credit the U.S. attorneys who have steadfastly refused to put up with Barr's bullshit and fought to maintain their traditional independence.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not giving him credit for anything. He can still go fuck himself. Just surprising he's making these announcements at all and not keeping it quiet.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
how many pardons from Trump do you think are corrupt, bullshit, racist, or *insert other shitbag term here ?
ALL THE PARDONS!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I assume this is for Flynn or Blago, assuming it's for someone who actually has gotten a pardon

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
People on Twitter are starting to guess its Kelly Loeffler. Since after that insider trading stuff came to light, she donated 1 million to Trump's campaign and the investigation just went silent after.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
From the CNN story:

Yep, gotta be Rudy.

I'm thinking diGenova and Toensing are involved. They've been wrapped up in this bullshit since the start, and have close relations with Rudy:

From 2019:
www.businessinsider.com

Trump reportedly worked with 2 'off the books' lawyers to pressure Ukraine for damaging information about Joe Biden, in addition to Giuliani

Fox News' Chris Wallace reports that Trump worked "off the books" with two lawyers, Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing, to pressure Ukraine.

and their paws are all over a lot of scum shit.