• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
What in the fucking hell? This is low even for CNN. Jeff Zucker is a cancer.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
CNN is a big reason we have Donald Trump as president today.
They're a trash network that contributes NOTHING to society, journalism or political discourse.
They're not even honest about what they are like Fox News.

Treat them like the lepers that they are. And send a message to their advertisers while you're at it.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
So I've seen the "CNN addiction" in my parents who used to watch CNN all the time. CNN has created a product where it's really more about entertainment - the entertainment of "both sides debate" and people are really addicted to it. My parents would always say "We just want to watch the reality tv show that is the US" and that's how it comes off.

CNN is not news, it's entertainment disguised as news. Fox News is propaganda disguised as news. And the rest aren't that much better in the US.

As a US citizen you should stop watching all your news networks. Watch something like BBC instead.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse SƩrƩnissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
punch.gif
took too long

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
So which network should I use for 24 hour news? There must be one that's acceptable enough to watch now right?

BBC. It won't be a 24 hour Trump-a-thon. They'll cover US politics the appropriate amount it should be covered and it will rarely be a "both sides debate" format.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
lol fuck jake tapper and cnn. doubly so if they don't own up to it.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Would Fox News even risk bringing him on their shows?

They'd be afraid of being linked to him. (even though Tucker Carlson is basically a Richard Spencer wannabe)

But CNN acts like they can do it because... journalism?

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coddling Nazis Network, indeed.

Congrats on trending a Neo Nazi, CNN. I really can't even. You gave a racist person who'd love to see anyone black or brown EXTERMINATED a platform of millions for what? Views? Is that where we're at now?

This really is a crazy train that we're on, man.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Oh great, is CNN turning into Fox News now?

Coddling Nazis Network, indeed.

Congrats on trending a Neo Nazi, CNN. I really can't even. You gave a racist person who'd love to see anyone black or brown EXTERMINATED a platform of millions for what? Views? Is that where we're at now?

This really is a crazy train that we're on, man.

And all for money & ratings. This is a new low, even for them.

TokyoJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Banned in Hungary. You must be a cancer to the planet and humanity if a country like Hungary who were on the wrong side of history twice and still continue their shit won't allow you into their racist country.

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As a US citizen you should stop watching all your news networks. Watch something like BBC instead.
BBC. It won't be a 24 hour Trump-a-thon. They'll cover US politics the appropriate amount it should be covered and it will rarely be a "both sides debate" format.

Just because Trump isn't the prime focus, don't thing for a second that the BBC isn't equally as culpable in this both sides shit and normalising the far right.

There's a reason people still think Brexit is going to be a positive thing for this country and not absolutely decimate it.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
CNN belongs in the garbage bin right next to Fox News. They've been pulling bullshit like this for years and I don't know how they've managed to retain their 'respectability' for this long.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
So glad I havent watched this network since spring 2016. They've entertained too much both sides bullshit just to have folks yelling at each other in a room and this shit is where it leads to. You literally cannot go lower than giving a literal Nazi a platform. This is the bottom. You've hit bedrock. Any further and you're in the mantle. The circus must go on at any cost.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Jake Tapper isn't both sides. He only pretends to be. He pushed back against a retired Obama enjoying a night out with his wife, but not against a dude calling for a genocide

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
It looks like CNN tried to associate trump with this guy to enhance his racist remarks to the people, but it kind of back fired and just gave this dude free publicity.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking unbelievable.

When trying to dunk on Trump makes you invite self-described neonazis onto your show.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Earlier this week I was thinking "Man, Chris Cuomo is being kind of an ass grandstanding about how the Democrats are similarly culpable for the border situation as Republicans. That's such an awful take."

And then today happens.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
The idea here was probably to have him on to link him to Trump. But yeah I don't think it was worth it. At this point everyone knows Trump is loved by scum like this so it's not a surprise.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
So I've seen the "CNN addiction" in my parents who used to watch CNN all the time. CNN has created a product where it's really more about entertainment - the entertainment of "both sides debate" and people are really addicted to it. My parents would always say "We just want to watch the reality tv show that is the US" and that's how it comes off.

CNN is not news, it's entertainment disguised as news. Fox News is propaganda disguised as news. And the rest aren't that much better in the US.

My parents often watch it and treat it the same way. It is just so different from what we are used to in Canada. Everything is 'breaking news' on CNN and they always bring the dumbest party shills. I will never forget the time they had an opening sequence complete with a logo/title and theme song for a mass shooting.