• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017

I got to give Props for the SoS for sticking to his guns and just doing his job. Homeboy was out there alone and took the attacks from his own people

Im always impressed by how close the handcount is since I easily lose track of where I am if I need to count large quantities of something :x

Blackjaw

Nov 21, 2017
But what about the machines changing votes and Hugo Chavez and Soros and Germany /s

Fucking jokers

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Literally lost no sleep over this. It's all a ruse to just demean the peoples faith in the process. They don't actually think this will turn the results in their favor.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how many of that 12,000 gap could have been Republicans who normally vote absentee but were discourage from doing so by their orange lord.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
tenor.gif

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So.... once it's certified, is it 100% locked in? Or can something happen between then and the EC voting?

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how many of that 12,000 gap could have been Republicans who normally vote absentee but were discourage from doing so by their orange lord.

The Georgia Secretary of State said there were I think 23,000+ people who voted for Trump in the primary via absentee that didn't vote at all in the general, played himself (someone correct me if Im wrong but I believe that was the story)

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Good news. Fingers crossed the process plays out the way it's supposed to.

Apparently 65k voted for the libertarian candidate, so conservatives have an easy out blaming third party voters. Once they return from fantasy land where Trump is still totally going to win this thing, I mean.