• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
Clutch my pearls if old.

"I don't think it matters. It's idiotic, what they're saying, so it doesn't matter if they're black or white."

Female Trump voters in Dallas, TX, deny any element of racism in the President's comments aimed at four Democratic lawmakers, all of whom are women of color.

God this is exactly the kind of people I purposely fled Dallas to avoid. The "hospitable" GOP women of DFW that run the school boards and HOAs.

Can't believe they have the insight to know that Trump had two immigrant wives but they clearly don't understand that Ilhan is a citizen herself and the others were born in America themselves.

Last edited:

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This is basically conservative America in a nutshell. Say something bigoted then cry foul when everyone calls them a bigot for it.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"It's not racist as long as the person deserved it" is one of the cornerstone failings of the American understanding of bigotry as an interpersonal issue instead of a systemic one.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, i've seen plenty of these rich white women down here. They act religious, might even seem like amazing people, but when it comes down to it they are elitists and feel they only know best.

Edit: The men too of course, but they don't do at good as hiding it.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
It was discovered most, maybe all, of the women were political operatives/activists in some way.

CNN never uses actual normal people when they do this shit.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It was discovered most, maybe all, of the women were political operatives/activists in some way.

CNN never uses actual normal people when they do this shit.
>

Jane Coaston @cjane87

So that CNN "panel" of "Republican women" who were fine with Trump's tweets was a group of women who are members of a group called the "Trumpettes of America". https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1151510556878225414 …

11:16 AM - Jul 17, 2019

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
GOP the party of racism, that known. How about talking to the people that this harms.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Nights

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly can't imagine being this delusional about how words and the world work.

Doran

Jun 9, 2018
Lol telling 3 women of color born in the US and 1 who is a US Citizen to go back to their country isn't racist because we disagree with them politically!

What idiots.

If you think someones an idiot call them an idiot if you think they have bad politics explain why, don't use racist shit and then justify it with "well they are dumb". You are dumb.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't take long for that to get exposed.

I swear those Congresswomen having to take so much abuse so soon after (and even before) taking office just makes me admire them more. At least their own party's leadership has their backs. >.>

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Clutch my pearls if old.

God this is exactly the kind of people I purposely fled Dallas to avoid. The "hospitable" GOP women of DFW that run the school boards and HOAs.

Can't believe they have the insight to know that Trump had two immigrant wives but they clearly don't understand that Ilhan and the others were born in America themselves.

WTF idk if I heard correctly but I think the last line in the video is a woman saying "They [Squad] don't like white people, c'mon! They(Squad)'re racist."
🤔

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
There was a recent "Women for Trump" rally in Philadelphia that they showed on the local news today and the only thing more hilarious than the minuscule size of the crowd was how desperately, overwhelmingly white it was...

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
This is why I'm not too much of a de-platforming fan. It is much better in the long run if we let these people dig their own graves (metaphorically). It might hurt that we have to hear it, but in the end their ideas will lose.
What is this based on?

There are literal concentration camps in the country because imbeciles were given a platform to spread their horrid views.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
This is why I'm not too much of a de-platforming fan. It is much better in the long run if we let these people dig their own graves (metaphorically). It might hurt that we have to hear it, but in the end their ideas will lose.

Our president has dug all the way through the Earth multiple times.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
What is this based on?

There are literal concentration camps in the country because imbeciles were given a platform to spread their horrid views.
That's the whole "negative peace" that MLK warned about. They would rather just let thins be than risk actual confrontations from minority groups. The Democrats have proven time and time again that just letting things be emboldens racists, it doesn't silence them or weakens them.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
There are white men and women in Congress that back these 4 women. There are even white ones among them that weren't born in the US. Yet, Trump ONLY attacked the 4 women of color...🤔🤔🤔

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
462d1a15f03891d5713e6fffc1bcf0a5.jpg

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Must be nice in that planet you live on. Unfortunately on this planet, bad ideas don't lose. They are used as propaganda.

Deplatforming works and there's plenty of evidence to prove it.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
What is this based on?

This is true, but for these GOP women, Trump's racism isn't a bug, it is a feature. I didn't say I wasn't in favor of deplatforming any elected offical that would do the policies that they are doing. We should vote them out or try to, and campaign against them. But in the context this thread is around, it is people talking with the media. My response would have been very different if it was elsewhere.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas GOP organized women Trump supporters group denies Trump's comments....

I guess this would be the deepfake-news?

they literally call themselves "the Trumpettes".

Nov 7, 2017
These are just pathetic wives of rich old Palm Beach guys who have nothing better to do with their lives except go to whatever party is being thrown that night while their husbands are probably out with another younger girl , they are complete pieces of shit and wanna be housewives of beverly hills. I see them at restaurant all the time

SuperBonk

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Even going beyond the ridiculous "it's ok to be racist because they said something stupid" I'm not exactly sure what was "idiotic" about what she said.

Controversial, inflammatory, misguided, sure (even though I disagree), but I've never seen Omar display a lack of intelligence.

Hydra_BE

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
These are the types of women who in a grocery store that would go up to 10 year black boys and ask them if they work there.

It's best to just ignore them and their shitty opinions.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Some women dont mind the comment about grabbing women by the you know what. These people just lack any proper knowledge to understand that they are defending a sexist misogynist only to defend their party.

It's always back to party over country for these fools, regardless of gender. Minority GOP do the same thing.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
These women have their own version of a secret handshake where they grab each other's crotches.

skillzilla81

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish media and other people could stop asking white people if racist fucks are saying racist fuckwad shit.

I know white people are the center of all things that matter in this country, but...well, no but.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
2022: "These 6 Middle aged women who voted for Trump insist that the President saying 'N*gger N*gger N*gger N*gger go back to Africa your black brains aren't as good as white brains' isn't racist".

Trump is a disease. The shit that he is enabling is a disease. I despair, I really do.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The juxtaposition of the black woman holding the sign and the white women in the background taking selfies and all smiles is incredible.

Anyway I was gonna ask when we'd find out that these women are GOP operatives, you always find out they're local politicians or chairs of the party or some shit.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't CNN had them before and it turns out they're part of a group for Trump?

Very shady to present them as randomized off-the-street kinda people.