• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
hahaha what a bunch of stupid bullshit.

ending off with some generic butt rock, great.

well, that's hopefully the last we hear from him as a free man on july 3rd.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
You know. I always think to myself "What the fuck was that?" and don't think what he does could ever get dumber, but he always does it. What the FUCK was that???

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Everything in the country is on fire and his slogan is going to be "the best is yet to come."

Proceed.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Christ. Seeing so many people together cheering with no masks. Makes me fucking ill. How can you play with your life and family and friends lives like that, just for a fucking rally.

I feel like I'm rolling the dice every time I go to the store in a mask and wiping everything off with wipes and washing my hands. Can't imagine just plopping down in a crowd

They're Trump supporters. Trump could shoot their significant other and they would still let him take a dump on their face. It's a cult.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Yankee Doodle was a song created by the British to make fun of Americans. It's saying that yankees are so stupid that they think that a feather in their cap is Macaroni (high fashion trend at the time). Americans adopted the song and sang it back at the British to say they were too stuck up.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
The irony of a song playing with the words "Coming to America" when pretty much no one can enter the U.S due to COVID

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind country music and all that but this is corny as hell.

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
Thanking the healthcare workers in advance for the attendees who are gonna end up in hospital with COVID after this