• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
www.cnn.com

Bella Thorne becomes first to earn $1 million in a day on OnlyFans | CNN

Bella Thorne is burning it up over on OnlyFans.

Bella Thorne is burning it up over on OnlyFans.

Within 24 hours of debuting her page on the site the actress set a record by earning more than $1 million, according to OnlyFans.

The site is a paid subscription platform known for its adult and NSFW content which has recently been attracting more celebs to participateincluding rapper Cardi B

Holy shitteroni, are people that hungry for softcore photos?

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
5042.jpg

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
We will see if more famous people starting having onlyfans. No A/B listers will do it but you might get semi famous people now.

Kendall or Kylie would probably quadruple that or more.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Get that fuckin bread sis! If only there was a thirst for chubby bearded white dudes

I'd be rakin in the dough

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
OnlyFans is everywhere these days it feels like. Seems as though every other girl with a social media account and a few thousand followers has one and quite a few dudes too.

People constantly are posting their incomes from OF showing 5 figure incomes a month, everyone wants in.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope it's worth it for all her subs. The only person I've ever subbed to on Onlyfans halved their price shortly after I subbed for a month and then proceeded to post like 4 things during that month.

Fugu

Oct 26, 2017
I'm waiting for us to reach the breaking point at which using something like onlyfans does not prejudice one's ability to later participate in "mainstream" media.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every day I reconsider my homegirl's offer to make a video and my own page 😂

Had one with my ex for a few months towards the end of last year. We did ok lol kept it relatively anonymous though.

I'm waiting for us to reach the breaking point at which using something like onlyfans does not prejudice one's ability to later participate in "mainstream" media.

Honestly, I think we're nearly there.

It's about time, in any case.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
A sex worker I follow kinda made a point that while moves like this might help take away the stigma, It also sucks up a lot oxygen in the room possibly taking cash from people who's sex work is their primary means of income

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I have no idea who this is. I'm old & out of touch. Good for her though.

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't onlyfans primarily focused on softcore stuff? I feel like even with the site getting popular women that do anything more will still face discrimination

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
$20 is pretty damn steep for a monthly OnlyFans subscription, especially without nudity. But good for her as there's obviously a market for it.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
get yo money. see if you mfers would stop sending unsolicited dick pics and exposing yourselves in public we could be cashing in.
Isn't onlyfans primarily focused on softcore stuff? I feel like even with the site getting popular women that do anything more will still face discrimination
it def ranges. seen different levels. cant say it aint half bad so ive heard...

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how other people on OnlyFans feel about this.

I recall camgirls being upset at how much attention was redirected towards a virtual camgirl. If more celebrities start using Onlyfans like this, will other models be fine?