• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

Among the many guests who had their pictures taken with President Donald Trump at the White House's annual Hanukkah party last year were two Soviet-born businessmen from Florida, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman.

In the picture, which Parnas posted on social media, he and Fruman are seen smiling alongside Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and Rudy Giuliani, the President's personal lawyer.

At one point during the party that night, Parnas and Fruman slipped out of a large reception room packed with hundreds of Trump donors to have a private meeting with the President and Giuliani, according to two acquaintances in whom Parnas confided right after the meeting.
Word of the encounter in the White House last December, which has not been previously reported, is further indication that Trump knew Parnas and Fruman, despite Trump publicly stating that he did not on the day after the two men were arrested at Dulles International Airport last month.

Eventually, according to what Parnas told his confidants, the topic turned to Ukraine that night. According to those two confidants, Parnas said that "the big guy," as he sometimes referred to the President in conversation, talked about tasking him and Fruman with what Parnas described as "a secret mission" to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Jesus CNN and NBC dropping the Wojbombs.

Parnas is ready to flip so I'm guessing he gave the blessing for his friends to blab to the media.

Oct 27, 2017
I bet Firtash is kicking himself for trying to save some cash on hired goons.

I bet Rudy upsold him on henchman insurance, too

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
It's not a crime for the president to have secret henchmen who commit crimes. Russian henchman on a secret mission to "prove" Russian propaganda correct, and funnel Russian money to GOP campaigns.

Certainly not impeachable.

Nov 7, 2017
Incredible just how many people will open themselves up to criminal charges in an attempt to help out the orange shitbag.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Incredible just how many people will open themselves up to criminal charges in an attempt to help out the orange shitbag.
It's obvious to anyone with a detectable IQ that Trump has no conscience whatever and no compunction about engaging in criminal activities. This is the opportunity of opportunities for crypto-crooks everywhere to swoop in and attempt to position themselves between a man who cannot be federally prosecuted for breaking the law and whatever big swindle they've had bottled up. This administration is a grifter's dream. Why in hell wouldn't they do anything in their power to try to preserve this status quo?

Nov 7, 2017
It's obvious to anyone with a detectable IQ that Trump has no conscience whatever and no compunction about engaging in criminal activities. This is the opportunity of opportunities for crypto-crooks everywhere to swoop in and attempt to position themselves between a man who cannot be federally prosecuted for breaking the law and whatever big swindle they've had bottled up. This administration is a grifter's dream. Why in hell wouldn't they do anything in their power to try to preserve this status quo?
It's more that they all inevitably seem to be thrown under the bus.

CannonBallBob

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Adam Sandler needs to update the Chanukah song.

Rudy G, under the menorah/committing impeachable acts/with da Trumpah!

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many smoking guns will it take? lol

Nixon rolling in his grave over how much Trump has gotten away with.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I hadn't heard this.

The last tweet in the string. He's going to cooperate in either the impeachment inquiry or the federal investigation or both. Pissed off that Trump did his usual "I don't even know nobody named Lev" routine on a guy that used to worship him.

What's crazy is the WH meeting isn't even when this started. They've been moving towards squeezing the Ukraine government since at least last summer.

I've come to believe that if Nixon had leaned harder on his base and stuck it out he would have survived impeachment.

It has been openly acknowledged that Nixon would've been okay if he had the modern right wing media distortion field protecting him. Fox and their less scrupulous counterparts can effectively insulate their viewers from any information that is harmful to the president, pump conspiracy theories unchallenged, and social media platforms are intentionally stationed to allow echo chambers and fake news to form and swirl.

Last edited:

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I want Parnas (if he's truly flipping) and Bolton to testify privately and in public. The public needs to better understand the timeline here that it ain't just about the July call and the Biden ask.

Everything Trump touches dies.

The last tweet in the string. He's going to cooperate in either the impeachment inquiry or the federal investigation or both. Pissed off that Trump did his usual "I don't even know nobody named Lev" routine on a guy that used to worship him.

ezgif-1-d23b59b00fe5.gif

Cohen sitting in jail somewhere, just smiling. He warned them. Warned them all.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
The fact that this appears to be a bunch of rich idiots who thought they could engage in their own pretend international espionage scheme is what gets me about this whole thing.

The only way this could have worked is if career professionals just sat there and watched the whole thing happen as they bumbled through this "top secret" plan to pressure Ukraine to do Trump's dirty work. Legit, this entire thing hinged on Trump needing the loyalty of the entire government to turn a blind eye to this whole little game they played. It sure as hell doesn't seem like Parnas was the only one with delusions.

And now some of the players are upset because Trump is casting them aside after being caught? Delicious. Hope they all sing.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite sure if Obama did anything of the kind, the GOP, not even being hyperbolic about it, would be suggesting he be executed.

But because it's God King Trump, it's to "use back channels to escape the DEEP STATE" or something. Fuck me senseless.