• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
just look at the body language of the staff on Trump's side. They may as well have their face in their hands. Those are the faces of people who know they are on the wrong side, but are also trying to prevent disaster at the same time.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017

EHCPlDUWsAEmkpx.jpg

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Every day I say to myself "holy shit, I didn't think this shitshow could get any more ridiculous," and then by 5pm I say to myself "Why do I never learn to stop saying that?"

This is in-fucking-SANE. Motherfucking orange troglodyte has just made a HUGE foreign policy mistake and then basically follows that up by giving people ammo with which to ridicule him for doing so.

How can one person be so sad and stupid and vile at the same time? There is nothing about him that is not offensive and repulsive. I guess that's one reason all the trolls and racists and racist trolls love him.

The deepest-lorable.

Jun 6, 2019
Every day I say to myself "holy shit, I didn't think this shitshow could get any more ridiculous," and then by 5pm I say to myself "Why do I never learn to stop saying that?"

This is in-fucking-SANE. Motherfucking orange troglodyte has just made a HUGE foreign policy mistake and then basically follows that up by giving people ammo with which to ridicule him for doing so.

How can one person be so sad and stupid and vile at the same time? There is nothing about him that is not offensive and repulsive. I guess that's one reason all the trolls and racists and racist trolls love him.

The deepest-lorable.

I'm just flabbergasted at the people thinking this is great and that Trump is totally winning.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
We get these articles about how "Trump is melting down" or he's "breaking at the seams". Guess what. He's not. He's been like this since the 2016 Debates. There is no low. We've been there forever.

The question is why hasn't the house just voted on impeachment yet?

That's what I find interesting. OP tries to head off the "hot takes" but then immediately tosses in their own hot takes of "mElTiNg dOwN!"

These aren't meltdowns, folks. It's just who Trump is. If you haven't figured that out after 3 years of him as President, I don't know what to say.

aerts1js

May 11, 2019
This is so stupid and why i hate CNN. Everyday for awhile when i was visiting that site Trump was on the verge of some crazy breakdown and nothing's happened. Hate that site.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
If the GOP ever tries to squirrel away from Trump, blaming mental problems or old age, they need to be reminded they fully supported his policies and agenda items.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
This is so stupid and why i hate CNN. Everyday for awhile when i was visiting that site Trump was on the verge of some crazy breakdown and nothing's happened. Hate that site.
CNN is reporting what the Democrats said after the meeting. The phrase "meltdown" isn't a case of editorializing in this instance.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
She sure is great at wagging her finger and clapping at the president.

What do you expect Pelosi to do, bust out the cuffs and throw him into a police cruiser? How much power do you think she has arresting the president right now?

Stop praying and do shit.

They are, Trump's getting impeached and there are other congressional investigations going on as we speak. You do realise Trump is immune from prosecution until he's convicted in the senate?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Let me guess, you don't have anyone to replace her with? Which sets the stage for someone like Steny Hoyer or a Republican Speaker to take over the House.

I love how Pelosi is still a bigger target then Trump himself to many people here. Which is what he wants.
Of course there's a replacement, Mr. Newblood.
Freshface Newblood.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Let me guess, you don't have anyone to replace her with? Which sets the stage for someone like Steny Hoyer or a Republican Speaker to take over the House.

I love how Pelosi is still a bigger target then Trump himself to many people here. Which is what he wants.

But resigning would throw the entire impeachment into disarray, why wou.....ohhhhh.
That's your takeaway: "Resign, Pelosi". Wow.
I was joking.....lol settle down.