• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017

Your name is Rania. This is your first night working for Cloudpunk, the semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis. You go everywhere, from the Marrow below to the spires that pierce the grey clouds high above before scraping the edge of the troposphere. No delivery job is too dangerous, and no one is faster than a Cloudpunk driver.

In this story-based cyberpunk game, you will meet a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society. Everyone has a story, and in the course of one night in Nivalis, everything will change.
  • Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot
  • Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania
  • Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday live
  • Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis
  • Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories
ss_55660da28c51e1440ca329c03b25d36340ea4de7.600x338.jpg

ss_d3836ece623cad13c2c305a01705b867ae2525c7.600x338.jpg

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Looks cool, but is there any RPG progression and fighting? Or is it more an adventure-style-game?

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Nice that they're not ruling out consoles for this. "Consoles are an option". I'll wait on that.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Since this didn't seem popular will just bump this instead of a new thread:

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
I somehow just discovered this game today and holy shit. I want it now.

Discovered it from this Rock Paper Shotgun interview / dev playthrough from EGX Berlin.

They're now targeting early 2020 instead of this year, but sounds like they're pretty confident on hitting that.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Bless for this thread being bumped. Putting it on my Wishlist asap. Been looking for another cybperpunk pixel game since tales from the neon sea didn't really resonate with me

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed that on the Steam store page they're livestreaming a looping video of a few gameplay segments. I've already watched it through three times lol

store.steampowered.com

Cloudpunk on Steam

A neon-noir story in a rain-drenched cyberpunk metropolis. It’s your first night on the job working for the Cloudpunk delivery service. Two rules: Don’t miss a delivery and don’t ask what’s in the package.

Seems like perfect Switch game ?
As now it's PC exclusive, but they've said before that they'll "look at consoles" after release. Wouldn't shock me to see it late next year.

Bless for this thread being bumped. Putting it on my Wishlist asap. Been looking for another cybperpunk pixel game since tales from the neon sea didn't really resonate with me
This is now my most wanted game (along with Cyberpunk 2077). The aesthetic and the music is perfect.

We don't get enough open-world cyberpunk.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm all over this one.

Looks like a hybrid of Euro Truck, Blade Runner, and Neo Cab/Night Call.

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw this on the PS.Blog and it's definitely piqued my interest. I'm really hoping that 2077 kicks off a renewed interest in cyberpunk. I need someone to make a game set in FFG's Android universe.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Now officially confirmed for consoles:

I'll admit that selfishly I hope this doesn't push back the PC release.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
There's a 10% off launch discount too. (from 19.99)

Just saw in the stream of the dev playing, the city is actually cut into chunks, meaning you have some short load times between zones. Too bad.
I don't know if I wait for reviews but by the looks of it alone, it's a BUY. I'm just worried about the length and the replay value. This game with a post-game like random deliveries would be insane.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Bought it, was really excited by that announcement trailer. Might be a little while before I have time to get into it, maybe this weekend.

TioChuck

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Played for a hour, love it so far, pretty chill, there is some things to collect in world, there is some people to talk to and hear they storys, I did just the first delivery mission, I´m intrigued where the game goes.