• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And Runaways is a dead show walking.

Dread it. Run from it. Feige arrives all the same.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Every day the fact that Agents of SHIELD has survived long enough to come to an end on its own terms has seemed like a greater and greater miracle.

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
Move them in to Runaways full time. Assuming that show doesn't runaway from our screens as well.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck. Runaways is fucked then.
ced.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
It was an amazing show, shame it was buried on freeform

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
DEATH TO FALSE Marvel shows

(i'm kidding I've never seen it pls don't hate me)

OP
OP
MadLaughter

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird that Helstrom of all things got pitched, approved, made and picked up. It seems like such a random choice.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Again, this had nothing to do with Feige. It was clear the show was screwed given that season 2 ended 5 months ago and it wasn't renewed.

The writing was on the wall prior to Feige.
Maybe, unless they merge the characters in the Runaways show but that show is now on the clock.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I watched just about the first two seasons or maybe both, I can't remember and it was okay, I didn't feel the leads were very strong and the story was all over the place, it wasn't that easy to follow and it was quite boring in the second season.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how people can get invested in these marvel shows if they keep getting cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Move them in to Runaways full time. Assuming that show doesn't runaway from our screens as well.
Especially since they announced the crossover.

I'm so mad right now.
Maybe, unless they merge the characters in the Runaways show but that show is now on the clock.

I'm assuming the demographics would be similar? Cloak and dagger were teens right?

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
So ks this worth watching for just the two seasons that exist or does it end on a cliffhanger or with plots and arcs that are now never getting resolved?

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That's a shame. I really enjoyed Season 1. Still have to watch Season 2 once my schedule clears up and I can actually watch shit.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit, I really liked Season 1. Season 2...I haven't finished.

Hope this iteration of Cloak and Dagger return in some fashion.