• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Touchdown challenge is active right now. I was one win away from the 9 win rewards :( damm

i must try again tomorrow.

adrem007

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I managed to win 9 pretty easily, lucky me, I sure needed the coins. Skeleton barrel or whatever it's called OP

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
I did lost the first 2 games, then went 8-2 and lost on my final match. Playing this game mode with randoms is bit hard but i will try again since is only 50 gems.

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
Would like an invite to the Era clan! Would probably play again if I am in an active clan, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Inkd

Oct 27, 2017
US
I'm going to shamelessly plug my clan. We were part of a very active clan in which several of the leaders went inactive over the last several months. We are trying to get our numbers up. Clan R'Hllor.
#9PYYQ28J

I'll remove this if I'm stepping on any toes.

The_Land

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
I'm going to shamelessly plug my clan. We were part of a very active clan in which several of the leaders went inactive over the last several months. We are trying to get our numbers up. Clan R'Hllor.
#9PYYQ28J

I'll remove this if I'm stepping on any toes.
I'm in the same boat. I used to have an active clan but now we barely hit 3 or 4 on the clan chest and when I request cards they are never filled when it comes around to request cards again.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Balance Update Coming 1/24

• Royal Ghost: Damage -6%; Invisibility delay 0.7sec → 1.2 sec; Hit Speed 1.7sec → 1.8sec
  • Zappies: Targets Ground and Air
  • Hunter: Range 5 → 4; Bullet spread slightly smaller (projectile range remains at 6.5)
  • Night Witch: Initial Bats spawn quicker
  • Bats: Hit Speed 1sec → 1.1sec
  • Lava Hound: Hitpoints +5%
  • Goblin Hut: Spawn Speed 4.9sec → 5sec (one less spawn in total)
  • Mini P.E.K.K.A: Hitpoints +7%
  • Lumberjack: Hitpoints +7%
  • Mortar: Minimum Range 4.5 → 3.5

Royal Ghost definitely had the nerf bat taken to it. I would say a bit too much.

Zappies may actually be a bit ridiculous with targeting ground and air now. With the Night Witch / Lumberjack buffs I bet there will be more Golem decks running around.

I am a little sad there are no Tornado changes. Aside from spawner decks, Tornado is the ultimate no fun allowed card in the game right now.

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not a fan of the RG nerf - I believe in only changing one thing at a time, not 3 aspects of a card. We'll see.

I was hoping for a golem nerf, as in, removing it from the game. What a non fun card to face, even if I win.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
One month work to get this one again..

image.png

Really wanted a Log or Royal Ghost.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Congrats! Cracking a threshold in this game is the most satisfying feeling.

I like your deck. It's pretty similar to what I play in 2v2. Lotta good tools.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks, my goal now is to level up my IT to level 9 and then focus on my commons to level 11. Being F2P take a while to level all this hahah

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Progression is just slow. You're at the point where even if you wanted to pay to win, you'd have to spend like $100+ to get any benefit at all. Just don't spend your gold on frivolous upgrades.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Another Balance Update coming already on 2/12...

• Mega Knight: Spawn and Jump Damage -25%; Deployment radius reduced (deployment won't hit beyond bridge and river)
  • Skeleton Barrel: Skeleton count 8 → 6
  • Knight: Hitpoints -6%
  • Inferno Dragon: Switches between targets slower
  • Valkyrie: Hit Speed 1.5sec → 1.4sec
  • Bandit: Minimum Dash Range 4 → 3.5
  • Dark Prince: Hit Speed 1.4sec → 1.3sec; Hitpoints +5%
  • Magic Archer: Preparing for the Arena...
I actually think most of these changes are fair. Curious what the Magic Archer will be.

Edit: Upon more thinking about the changes, Mega Knight seems a bit much for a 7 elixir card. 25% is pretty heavy handed for the initial spawn damage. Extra jump damage I think is fair at 25%. I suspect MK usage will drop pretty dramatically after this. For 7 elixir you're probably better off going with a PEKKA after these changes.

Last edited:

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone still looking for a clan? Maybe one of the other clans only have some active members and wants to merge?

We have 7 spots open right now. I guess there are still some inactive members in the clan we could kick so there might be some additional space.

We still get to the clan chest 10 every week but some new active members would be very welcome.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Would love to see a buff on clan chest, every week i get a freezes, tornados, clones.. argh make this chest like a "Clan Chest Draft" or something.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
I'm getting destroyed at these challenges. Think I'll wait for more newbies to get through to Stage 2 before I try another battle.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Best way of grinding gold?

I'm one golem away from level 7, and a couple of fireballs away from level 9, but I'm at 31k gold so... I'm going to need more

Stryker

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone still looking for a clan? Maybe one of the other clans only have some active members and wants to merge?

We have 7 spots open right now. I guess there are still some inactive members in the clan we could kick so there might be some additional space.

We still get to the clan chest 10 every week but some new active members would be very welcome.

First post here. Took a couple of months off of this game. Looking to get back into it now. Would like to join your clan

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First post here. Took a couple of months off of this game. Looking to get back into it now. Would like to join your clan

Just send you an invite via PM.
#QYYQCQ is the clan handle if anyone else is looking, the clan is open right now at 3600 trophies. We can lower it if anyone needs it to be lower.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Yup, it's a terrible offer. 1000 gems for 1/3rd of a chance of getting only one new card, that will be available in only 7 days and most likely is going to get a nerf like every new legendary card

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
2on2 matchmaking really needs improvement. My team is always lower leveled than the opponent. I get that in ladder your skill level decides the matchup but with 2on2, you are also stuck with a partner...

It is also annoying when I play with my wife because she is way down on the ladder but we seemingly get match upped with people who are in my ladder region.

Maybe they should just make everything tournament standard in 2on2.

ValtermcPires

Oct 30, 2017
Today i hit a new a peak, 3701, so close to the legendary arena but then i found a TL 11 with bunch of over-leveled cards and got destroyed.

Also looking for new clan, i usually donate lot (see the image bellow), i do around 40-50 clan chest trophy.

this week i donated this

EETqVTc.png

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is this thread dead? The Gaf thread was pretty active.

Anyway, i got a Royal Ghost but I dont know what to do with it.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Hit the 3900 mark last night. Upgrading the Golem to Lvl 7 is doing wonders. Fucker is unstoppable