• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So the Dragalia Lost 1st Anniversary Digest just wrapped up and gave us the Megaton with the return of Cinderella Step.

This is truly the greatest day.

Some less important stuff got announced, like a Mega Man collaboration event this Winter.
Also version updates, new game modes, login bonuses, new weapon types, Adventurer upgrades, anniversary purchase packs, special voiced lines, and some other stuff.

Version update details here.

The Dragalia Digest video.

Hopefully we get the Bahamut extension.

Last edited:

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
CIn
De
Rel
La

Step

Also out of nowhere Mega Man hype.

The new endgame stuff is so damn exciting. Love the new post-High Trials enemies. Eternals :o

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
I haven't played the game in a long time (Will probably come back with the anniversary), what happened to Cinderella Step originally?

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played the game in a long time (Will probably come back with the anniversary), what happened to Cinderella Step originally?

It's only used as the home screen while you're in Chapter 2 of the story, I believe. So despite being in the game, once you've gone past that point, you can't listen to it.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Just announced by the director of Dragalia Lost, Yuji Okada, on the recent Dragalia Digest broadcast:

kfLGPMD.jpg

No other information at the moment, but more details will be shared on October 1st.

Skip to 48:40 to see the announcement:

Will this Mega Man collab get you to try Dragalia Lost if you haven't yet? And for current players, how much Wyrmite are you planning to set aside for this event?

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
I lost all my progress when I switched phones a few months ago so this will be a good reason to get back in I guess

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
The fire emblem event was my favorite thing in the game so far, so this has me excited. The other updates are also stellar for a mobile gacha game. If they weren't so giving and player friendly I wouldn't still be playing it. Super stoked for the anniversary and MM events.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Don't care too much about the Megaman collab, but I'm looking forward to those free 10 pulls!

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
The difference between the monetization in Dragalia and how generous it is with its gacha, and the monetization in Mario Kart: Tour, is staggering.

Oct 30, 2017
I am so excited for this. I've been playing at least a little bit almost every day since launch. I love Dragalia Lost

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea what Dragalia Lost is, but say Megaman and I'm interested. So this is a phone game? Is it an RPG?

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what Dragalia Lost is, but say Megaman and I'm interested. So this is a phone game? Is it an RPG?
Mobile top down action game, it's pretty fun, been playing mostly every day for a year and it's like the only phone game I enjoy tbh. They are giving away 100 free summons for the 1 year too and for new players making play catch up stupid easy.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
They really are making it very enticing for new players. I mean, Dragalia has been pretty damn generous with the amount of Free stuff they give out. But this Anniversary event is just INSANE with how generous they are being.

SERIOUSLY Free 10-SUMMON Daily :O (and that's just one thing)

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Mobile top down action game, it's pretty fun, been playing mostly every day for a year and it's like the only phone game I enjoy tbh. They are giving away 100 free summons for the 1 year too and for new players making play catch up stupid easy.
Right on, I might check it out now. It's free to play? Is it riddled with crazy micro transaction stuff or is it fairly generous?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
A Mega Man collab should be interesting! I got 3/4 of the Fire Emblem chars (well, Alphonse was a given). Still hoping they bring back the first event they held, since they've pretty much re-done every other event (except Halloween, but that's coming up, I'm sure).

Portalbox

Oct 25, 2017
I would play it if Nintendo finally decided to release it in Mexico. I have no idea why this game is the only one not available worldwide yet.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Right on, I might check it out now. It's free to play? Is it riddled with crazy micro transaction stuff or is it fairly generous?
They hand out the currency like crazy, absolutely 0 issues if you are a F2P only player. The 100 Free summons for this will get you a lot of good units and the stuff they are giving out will help level them up real fast.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just started playing this like 3 days ago. Looks like I joined at a good time.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
YES! THE BEST BOP IS BACK!!

Oh and that other news is good too. Those free 10 rolls. :0

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Did they ever make a Daoko unit? I think I'm glad I uninstalled this and I don't think I ever linked an account, so no temptation to get back in. I barely keep up in Granblue as it is (good job in guild wars trick room!)