• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scarecrow

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Underrated horror franchise. Love that they went the horror/comedy mix that the NoES series went down.

I'd really like this to be the actual end of Chucky. I want to see an ending before Douriff can't do the character anymore.
This, too. Be neat to have the series end on the creator and crew's terms.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
I dug the last pre-remake movie and am happy to see that story continue. I just wonder if they have a set story they want to tell or will it get dragged out if the show is successful. It's awesome seeing the old actors back. I'd really like this to be the actual end of Chucky. I want to ee an ending before Douriff can't do the character anymore.

Dude's only 71.

This series has already jumped the shark and come back. I see no need for this to be a hard ending.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
I'm so ready for this.

Wish it was on regular streaming though, Peacock would have been nice since Halloween Kills is premiering this week.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
how did the first episode skip part of the story as he threw the doll into the trash and then he's in the talent show and he is friends with Chucky out of nowhere, what the hell was that. The talent show felt like a dream sequence.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
how did the first episode skip part of the story as he threw the doll into the trash and then he's in the talent show and he is friends with Chucky out of nowhere, what the hell was that. The talent show felt like a dream sequence.

?
Jake went to the talent show to watch Devon. Chucky knew he'd be there. Chucky forced Jake into the talent show.