• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
https://deadline.com/2022/03/chucky...e-season-2-premiere-date-usa-syfy-1234986262/

EXCLUSIVE: Tiffany Valentine's story on Chucky will continue. Jennifer Tilly has closed a deal to return for Season 2 of the USA Network/Syfy series, from the movie franchise creator/writer Don Mancini who serves as showrunner. Additionally, the series' second season is slated to premiere on the two NBCUniversal cable networks in the fall, likely keeping with the pre-Halloween tradition fitting the horror title. (Season 1 debuted Oct. 12, 2021.) Tilly originally signed up to reprise her role as Tiffany Valentine from the movies in multiple episodes of the first season to help the series build on the legacy of the film franchise. Her new deal will keep Tiffany on the show following the Season 1 finale cliffhanger.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
good good. hopefully she sort of becomes a regular.

and give her some better lines
but i really want to see where they take nica.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, it's going to be interesting considering where the show left off. give me a...

On the Road, Keuroac style story of Chucky and Jennifer riding across america. Do it up Natural Born Killers style too. whew that would be a lot of fun (tho probably very much outside of the budget of the show

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I have a feeling they'll all be back, if Mancini deems it necessary.

All those behind-the-scenes bits after each episode made its seem like they all really love Mancini and being part of the group.

Apr 2, 2021
I'm just really hoping for Jake to be back. The show could work without him but I liked the character and think the young actor did a great job. I think a lot of formerly weird kids who are "into retro" really connected with Jake.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
Figured that was pretty much a given, curious to see if all the kids return however.

Oct 25, 2017
Sort of inevitable but I kind of have mixed feelings on this. As someone who hasn't really kept up with the film series past the 90s ones, I LOVED the first half of the show, but once they starting bringing in all the legacy characters and they took center stage, I started enjoying it a lot less.

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
Please be an anthology style series and don't bring anyone back from that town. Their stories served their purpose and I think the series could do a lot more interesting stuff if they switch it up each season.