• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017

This thread might get closed but this is legit one of the best freakout video i've seen recently lol
"MUTHAFUCKAAAA"

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Saying "Jesus" doesn't automatically make you Christian, this lady obviously has drug/mental problems and it's just kinda sad to watch.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I saw this a couple weeks ago.

She needs professional help. Someone should schedule an intervention and show her these vids.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah for real she needs some serious help. She is completely unhinged.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its clear they aint well. Their actions may be disgusting and inexcusable regardless but lets not revel in it.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love the comments.

" What Church does she go to, the church of Samuel L. Jackson? "

I don't even know how I would be able to handle that situation.

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit 😳 damn I'd be hella freaked out if I were that guy. Dude needs to keep his distance.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Holy smokes

I would have moved away from that lady ASAP

It may have been verbal but you never know especially if the person isn't mentally stable...

shamanick

Oct 29, 2017
these types of videos show an incredible lack of compassion for people with actual illness

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
she looks like she might be a schizophrenic. not that i'm defending her harassment of people in public, but i find these videos pretty uncomfortable to watch.

AndreGX

GameXplain
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
San Francisco
Not a fan of this trend of posting videos of people who are clearly mentally unwell solely for the purpose of ridicule

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Someone on Twitter posted another video of this lady doing the same thing hours before the video in the OP.

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
these types of videos show an incredible lack of compassion for people with actual illness

yeah this. obviously it's never okay for anyone to verbally abuse others, especially in a public space. but this is a lady in the middle of an uncontrolled schizophrenic episode. she needs help, not a phone trained on her so people on the internet can all laugh at the crazy lady in walmart.

MrMegaPhoenix

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah this just seems like we are supposed to laugh at the mentally ill. That doesn't seem right.

This is just sad and she needs genuine help, not ridicule

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
This is old by internet age standards.

I do hope she gets help, she has multiple vids of this behavior in public.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
Christians seem to love approaching people at Walmart to save them. When it happens to me, it's always at a damn Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.