• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Damn Chrissy Teigen got shooters out here.
I don't think that it's people defending her in particular I think it's just people who are getting tired of innocent and inconsequential things getting turned into something they are not for the sole purpose of outrage.

This was clearly not anything like what the op was trying to say it was. And as many people including myself have pointed out she just went through a very very public miscarriage so attacking her at a time like this for something so completely innocent is just beyond the pale as far as I'm concerned.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that it's people defending her in particular I think it's just people who are getting tired of innocent and inconsequential things getting turned into something they are not for the sole purpose of outrage.

This was clearly not anything like what the op was trying to say it was. And as many people including myself have pointed out she just went through a very very public miscarriage so attacking her at a time like this for something so completely innocent is just beyond the pale as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not outraged by this at all I called it embarrassing lol

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
I'm not outraged by this at all I called it embarrassing lol

CuYCTjc.gif

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Damn Chrissy Teigen got shooters out here.
"She makes more money than I do! SHE IS A DISEASE!!"

Imagine having this take.

Yes, OP. She is Chrissy Teigen, and you are Internet Complainer #53657434693.

She deservedly makes more than you ever will.

EDIT: My post was more harsh than I intended.

However, attacking a woman who recently lost her baby and calling her a "disease" based on her income is seriously gross, and I do believe that OP should be ashamed of themselves for creating this thread.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6230

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh sorry. I thought you were trying to make fun of the fact that people were defending her instead of attacking her.
No I mean I'm not OUTRAGED or mad about her tweet I just think it's embarrassing and cringy. Mad people here are quoting me to know that actually I'm the one that's embarrassing actually hence my "she got shooters" comment. I'm not invested in this shit at all and y'all can continue to do yall here

War Peaceman

Oct 28, 2017
We don't know the full story - if she forced the urse to do it, weird. If it was a jokey way for the two of them to celebrate halloween then it could be a really cool thing.

Paper Wario

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
No I mean I'm not OUTRAGED or mad about her tweet I just think it's embarrassing and cringy. Mad people here are quoting me to know that actually I'm the one that's embarrassing actually hence my "she got shooters" comment. I'm not invested in this shit at all and y'all can continue to do yall here
What makes it cringe though?

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Knowing how progressive Chrissy is and how much she hates Trump, it's safe to say the word "made" was used tongue in cheek.

Some of y'all need help.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

OP really just made a thread hoping everyone would come in and roast a woman that just had a miscarriage smh

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
What a thread backfire.

It's fucking Halloween, the woman just went through a miscarriage, and I'm pretty sure Chrissy Teigen asked the nurse to do it for a picture. Both her and John Legend are known to be goofballs.

Why so serious OP?

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Happy Halloween Era, Chrissy Teigen and the nurse dressed up as the plague doctor (which admittedly resonates with my sense of humor). Stay safe and try to enjoy yourselves.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
A nurse dressed up in a cool costume and posed for a picture, am I supposed to be outraged?

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
I literally never said that. OP did.
She doesn't have "shooters."

This is a stupid thread attacking a woman who very recently lost her child, for the mere fact that she earns more money than the average person.

OP's post was dumb and your post wasn't much smarter to be honest.
what does this even mean. you know money makes you not a more worthy human being, right?

I think it is funny what she did, and the nurse was clearly having fun. but some of you should stop with the personal attacks on others lol
OP attacked her based on her income. Having money does not make a person a "disease."

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what the actual issue is and yet I get to the end of the thread and people are definitely arguing and personally attacking each other.

Think it is time I log off ERA for a while...

Deleted member 6230

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She doesn't have "shooters."

This is a stupid thread attacking a woman who very recently lost her child, for the mere fact that she earns more money than the average person.

OP's post was dumb and your post wasn't much smarter to be honest.

OP attacked her based on her income. Having money does not make a person a "disease."
I don't have the energy for this nonsense right about now so it's about time I bow out of this thread. Y'all doing the fucking most right now. I cannot.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I love the smell of a good thread-backfire in the morning. It smells like...Era.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
This is literally her buisness venture being a celebrity—essentially being relatable on Twitter and generating engagement. Like a reality show. She then gets advertising opportunities and even more side-projects, ect.

So I don't really care if she gets dragged for this particular thing.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'd really like the thread to turn into a discussion of this post tbh
Pretty sure they meant that she deserves the money she makes being rich. Era has posters that believe if you make over a certain threshold that you're morally bankrupt no matter who you are.

I don't take that to mean she deserves to make more than the person they quoted. Maybe better worded as she makes more than you ever will, but she deserves the money she makes.

I can't believe I actually responded to this to begin with

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
This is literally her buisness venture being a celebrity—essentially being relatable on Twitter and generating engagement. Like a reality show. She then gets advertising opportunities and even more side-projects, ect.

So I don't really care if she gets dragged for this particular thing.

Going after that steampunk plague mask money.

Most of the time when I see her on Twitter she's asking for tips on Luigi's Mansion 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.