• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
So what do yall want to see turn into a show? I hope that includes animation as well.

Pointed out by Nagito
"This is the first of many shows we intend to develop with our friends at PlayStation Productions," said Chris Parnell, co-president of Sony Pictures Television Studios. The Last of Us is a brilliant achievement in storytelling and character development, and we are lucky to have the opportunity to work with this team to adapt it."
www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘The Last of Us’ Series in the Works at HBO From ‘Chernobyl’ Creator Craig Mazin, Neil Druckmann (Exclusive)

Craig Mazin, the creator of the acclaimed limited series 'Chernobyl,' is reteaming with HBO to adapt 'The Last of Us,' the massive Sony PlayStation video game franchise.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Gimme Ghosts of Tsushima so we can finally have a solid samurai/ninja drama in the West.

PLEASE!

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I trust more Sony Pictures Television than Pictures, so let's go !!
Do some quality TV shows, we are all ready for that

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, I will stick to videogames, thank you.
Glad for those who like tv shows tho.

DiscoThunder

May 7, 2019
Craig Mazin, oh my effin god. Absolutely loved Chernobyl. Really looking forward to what they can do with this.

Oct 25, 2017

iu

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Days Gone when?

I mean... they can just use the performers themselves!

Gerwant

Oct 27, 2017
Horizon Zero Dawn, but the CGI budget to get those machines look right would need to be massive.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Sony is sleeping on the potential of Horizon, but maybe the IP hasn't proven itself yet.

Maybe it's just the bow wielding protagonist throwing me off I thought Horizon Zero Dawn was a solid premise for a YA hit.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
GoW but that's probably gonna cost a fortune and I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to fund it properly to bring it to life.

Jan 29, 2018
I would love a limited Horizon series that was just
the Faro robot apocalypse, from the first inklings of something going wrong to a completely dead Earth.