• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Nothing of value was lost, thanks Naito for carrying him to 2 good matches tho

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Not surprised by this at all as Jericho has always come off as fairly right-wing on the occasions he's been political. Also he's a diehard evangelical Christian, so yeah, right up Trump's alley.

Oct 25, 2017
And all of Jerhico's "entitled millennial" jabs in his promos. Ugh. Can Kenny and the Young Bucks just go back to New Japan so I don't have to worry about supporting fascist sympathizers? Fuck. Kenny is my favorite wrestler.

FYI there was some controversy around Kenny a year or so ago and his relationship with a particular problematic promoter

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
Jericho is a pro wrestler and self-promoter first, he will put anyone one his podcast who he thinks will draw in listeners. Not sure why anyone is surprised by this?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Jericho just living that heel lifestyle in and out of the ring.

I still think he's been an amazing get for AEW. Who he brings on his radio show doesn't take away his entertainment value for me.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
My rule of thumb when it comes to professional wrestlers (and people who are involved in the wrestling industry in general) is to keep your expectations low when it comes to their viewpoints and beliefs outside of the ring

That way, you can be pleasantly surprised when your favorite wrestler doesn't turn out to be a total shithead

Oct 25, 2017
My rule of thumb when it comes to professional wrestlers (and people who are involved in the wrestling industry in general) is to keep your expectations low when it comes to their viewpoints and beliefs outside of the ring

That way, you can be pleasantly surprised when your favorite wrestler doesn't turn out to be a total shithead

This is just my viewpoint on people in general, but wrestlers are all highly sus unless proven otherwise.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017

Works well for any person in the entertainment world and/or upper echelons of business. You often have to be a terrible human to get ahead in life in America.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
* Frantically Googling*

Oh thank God, thank you baby Jesus :

Nothing would break my heart more, I would drop AEW so fast

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, didn't the Khan family donate to Trump as well? Even if they're miles better than WWE, they still have their share of sketchy political leanings on their roster.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Batista, CM Punk, Jim Cornette, and Zack Sabre Jr. are also liberal.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Well well well lol.

I'm not surprised at this. I'm surprised at anyone who thought that everyone affiliated with AEW was somehow "clean" without any bad connects. The world champion being connected and buddy buddy with this dude just is what it is.

But uh bubbly meme I guess yeah buy those shirts yall!!

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Wait is this a goof or for real? Cause that would legit shock me.
CiSqMesWsAA2CwJ.jpg