• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Will thy try him in France, or will US ask and France kick him out.?

I think normally if a crime is committed in a country and you're charged there, you're tried there.

Of course if he's charged, they'll have to weigh the possibility of him skipping the country and not returning for the trial, and weigh that up when deciding whether to grant him bail or not. I'm not sure how good the US is at extraditing citizens for trial in other countries...

Anyway, he hasn't been charged yet, so we're a couple of steps away from that scenario at the moment.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hold on, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Just give it a few years until we get a documentary series so we can actually take this seriously. If enough people start talking about the series then maybe some actions should be taken like being removed from Sony's record label.

Just gotta be patient, like wow who knew that R. Kelly guy was bad news before this year? Literally no one because we didn't have a documentary series.

That's how I imagine this will go at least..

Deleted member 19739

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Same thing happened to an Algerian singer. He was arrested twice in France on suspicion of rape and he was let go. Ain't holding my breath

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Ugh, I hope this time they throw the keys away... Brown is a horrible human being.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If Monster isn't on Masked Singer Wednesday then my guess was right.

It's obvious this guy is never gonna change.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I think normally if a crime is committed in a country and you're charged there, you're tried there.

Of course if he's charged, they'll have to weigh the possibility of him skipping the country and not returning for the trial, and weigh that up when deciding whether to grant him bail or not. I'm not sure how good the US is at extraditing citizens for trial in other countries...

Anyway, he hasn't been charged yet, so we're a couple of steps away from that scenario at the moment.

Chance he'll run to a foreign embassy for sanctuary like that email leaker guy?

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
They shouldn't release him, he will absolutely run and not return to the country.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
Hold on, we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Just give it a few years until we get a documentary series so we can actually take this seriously. If enough people start talking about the series then maybe some actions should be taken like being removed from Sony's record label.

Just gotta be patient, like wow who knew that R. Kelly guy was bad news before this year? Literally no one because we didn't have a documentary series.

That's how I imagine this will go at least..

Let the police work
R Kelly had a long open history of this

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Article:

AP: US singer Chris Brown detained in Paris after rape complaint

U.S. singer Chris Brown and two other people are in custody in Paris after a woman filed a rape complaint, French officials said Tuesday.
Brown was detained Monday on potential charges of aggravated rape and drug infractions and remained in custody Tuesday, a judicial official said. Investigators have another two days to decide whether to let him go or file preliminary charges.
Brown's publicists at Sony Music would not immediately comment on the complaint or say what Brown, 29, was doing in Paris.
---------------------
One of Brown's bodyguards is among the others detained, according to a Paris police official.
The woman who filed the complaint said she met Brown and his friends at the club Le Crystal in the 17th arrondissement of northwestern Paris on Wednesday, and then they all went to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel near the Concorde Plaza in central Paris, according to the official.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
They shouldn't release him, he will absolutely run and not return to the country.

If the charges are severe enough, he can and probably would be extradited or the charges could be transferred to the States. So if he would prefer American prison if convicted, he could very well try to flee.

And it's not the 70s anymore. Fleeing from these charges could end his commercial career.

Let's see what his lawyer say and do.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this will be what kills his career and put him in prison, fucking disgusting piece of shit.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Of course "team breezy" on Twitter are defending him. In complete denial that this is even a possibility. God I fucking hate pop fans.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
It's still mind blowing to me that he wasn't arrested after the Rihanna stuff and still got work and fame after that.

Oct 30, 2017
So ironic that this comes a couple of weeks after Gus Johnson's video about how Brown has been allowed to continue a career after all the heinous shit he's done or been accused of.

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
un-fucking-beliavable

and by that i mean totally believable but I can't believe/understand how much of a piece of shit this mf and how disgusting he is to think he can just keep getting away with it

the dude needs to be locked up and probably needs some help tbh, got to be some kind of therapy or something he can do to at least try and change this behavior. hope his victims get the help they probably need as well, even more so than him of course

Lackless

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Obligatory video whenever Chris Brown is brought up. The best show that has ever been on the news.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The same Chris Brown who beat Rihanna to a pulp and kidnapped her
The same Chris Brown who hosted a rape party and refused police property access

This guy is an absolute fucking asshole who deserves a life time in prison

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Of course "team breezy" on Twitter are defending him. In complete denial that this is even a possibility. God I fucking hate pop fans.
Literally every post defending him should be replied to with that photo of Rihanna after he beat her. He beat the shit out of her. I feel like people have forgotten that photo. Hell, it should be in the OP of this thread and every Chris Brown thread in the future.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, it's almost like the guy who keeps abusing women just can't stop abusing women.

Fucking Christ I don't care how good of a singer he is, he's deserved to be in a cell for years now and keeps proving that point.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
After what happened with that police stand off thread at the old forum and the duffel bag of guns, I'm waiting to see what evidence they have to make something actually stick this time.