• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
PUBG.png

Alt: http://oi66.tinypic.com/2udyqts.jpg

I would've thought DayZ would have been more up their alley but anyways....

Last edited:

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Is this just promo art or an official crossover? Cuz I don't see it. Maybe if the girl was wearing a red dress, but the guy is just too generic.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can see the Ada resemblance, that doesn't look like any Chris I know though, closer to Leon if he did his hair differently.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Looks more like Leon with glasses on and a different hairstyle, that way I can kind of see it. Still OP, would you believe me if I told you I totally look like Nick Jonas? Yes I do I swear!

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Those characters looks nothing like Chris or Ada
The mobile version of PUBG actually did a crossover with Resident Evil 2, if console/PC PUBG wanted to do an RE crossover, they could probably just do it and not have to make knockoffs (you think they're knockoffs, again I see zero resemblance but that's between you and your optometrist)

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those characters looks nothing like Chris or Ada
The mobile version of PUBG actually did a crossover with Resident Evil 2, if console/PC PUBG wanted to do an RE crossover, they could probably just do it and not have to make knockoffs (you think they're knockoffs, again I see zero resemblance but that's between you and your optometrist)

The dude's outfit maybe not, but the girl's is definitely inspired on Ada Wong. Same kind of dress (with the red variation I posted above) , and similar boots and tigh highs

huH1678

Oct 30, 2017
She is Ada! :P
really, she just looks like normal asian women
Also that doesn't look like Chris at all.
7a07759bea9f1aee3daf38b1604d26ac--celebrity-hairstyles--female-hairstyles.jpg

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
The dude's outfit maybe not, but the girl's is definitely inspired on Ada Wong. Same kind of dress (with the red variation I posted above) , and similar boots and tigh highs
If all of that is an outfit meant to go together, maybe
The dress itself, even if it's red, looks like something any femme fatale in any spy movie could be wearing, because the theme of these outfits are spy movies

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If all of that is an outfit meant to go together, maybe
The dress itself, even if it's red, looks like something any femme fatale in any spy movie could be wearing, because the theme of these outfits are spy movies
imh91kj4.png

In addition to that, both the face and hair are part of the survivor pass and they are pretty similar.

On the same pass there are also sunglasses pretty similar to the ones Ada uses, although it's a different color.

It's really on the nose honestly :P