• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Topics.

• Kazuya Yoshii - Chouzetsu Dynamic

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Kiyoshi Hikawa - Limit Break X Survivor

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Both.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

CloakBass

Dec 10, 2017
I'd be surprised if more than a tiny minority of people genuinely preferred Chouzetsu Dynamic.

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
I do miss Dynamic not gonna lie
Was very fun during the intial eps when everyone and their mom was so happy Dragon Ball returned
But def Limit Break

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised at the so little votes for Chouzetsu. Is an incredible song, the chorus is a thing of beauty.

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like both... but not enough to vote for Both. It's definitely Limit Break.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
It's not an OP but Ultimate Battle/Ka Ka Kazi Daze is my favourite DBS song by far.

Oct 27, 2017
Well there is an official English ver of Chouzetsu with the single release

Still a drop in the water tbh. I'm pretty sure Dragonball Z would have never gotten as popular as it is here in germany without the german intro song. The same is true for many other animes. And the ones that are still running but stopped localizing their intros like Dragonball or One Piece have lost a lot of their former charme because of it.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Still a drop in the water tbh. I'm pretty sure Dragonball Z would have never gotten as popular as it is here in germany without the german intro song. The same is true for many other animes. And the ones that are still running but stopped localizing their intros like Dragonball or One Piece have lost a lot of their former charme because of it.
The Netflix revival of Saint Seiya had a translated OP that was pretty good. They got The Struts to do it!

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Limit Break is the better song, but I really loved Dynamic for its "welcome back" upbeat feel.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Best. Just as it starts all the memories of the ToP come flooding in and I get pumped.
I was skeptical that UI would be a fun form but this music + Goku just dodging everything and being a badass was great.
DBS had a shaky start but damn did I love the ToP.
3J6bB8v.gif