• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't expect that kind of game if I remember the teaser from the MS show a while back??

Looks fun though so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Wait this is a space shooter? I didn't get that at all from the teaser trailer a few months ago.

Huh.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't expect that kind of game if I remember the teaser from the MS show a while back??

Looks fun though so I'll keep an eye out for it.
Wait this is a space shooter? I didn't get that at all from the teaser trailer a few months ago.

Huh.
What did you get out of the initial trailer then?
The teaser was almost exclusively shots of the main character looking at the spaceship, or flying the spaceship.

Looks cool, can't wait to see more and get a feel of what kind a structure the game has.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The teaser was almost exclusively shots of the main character looking at the spaceship, or flying the spaceship.

Looks cool, can't wait to see more and get a feel of what kind a structure the game has.
Sorry I've just had to check. I'm getting it mixed up with Scorn. I can only assume they were close to one another in the showcase and that's why I got them muddled up...also spacey stuff

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
This game looks awesome, gorgeous, and am I crazy for thinking you apparently have god-like powers on top of the standard shop combat mechanics? Can't wait to check this out.

Oct 26, 2017
In a sea of arena shooter battle royale hero action F2P stuff, a plain old space shooter actually looked really refreshing.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017

Sorry I've just had to check. I'm getting it mixed up with Scorn. I can only assume they were close to one another in the showcase and that's why I got them muddled up...also spacey stuff

I think I did the same thing lol, I went back and watched the original and yeah it definitely isn't what I had remembered.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was Chorus by David Gaider and crew.

These two teams need to work out who stays with the name.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
We just released our Vision trailer which gives you a bit more background info and some extended shots of the trailer footage:

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Gives me Colony Wars flashbacks in the best kind of way. Good stuff - sense of speed in some of those shots was really well done.

Sydle

Oct 27, 2017
That looks pretty good! I've been itching for something like Starfox, so I'll keep an eye on it.

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Day one! This is exactly the kind of arcade shooter I used to love to play. The only thing that could get me even more excited for it is if they added a PSVR mode (something that was successfully done with Hyper Void).