• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TuneTuneGuy

Mar 11, 2020
Rodger Rabbit 2 y'all by the Lonely Island! Definitely gonna watch this with my brother and sister one day. We loved that show as kids.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Chip and Peter Pan's "2D" looks are very poorly done. Did Disney murder all the 2D animators or were they originally supposed to be 3D before some suit decided they should be flat-shaded.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Looks like a lot of fun.

Not sure about the fake 2D animation. I think some of the Peter Pan shots look good.

I remember Disney experimenting with something similar with Paperman and I think Moana or something else was originally gonna use it, but then didn't. Would love to see an improved version in a full movie.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
The CGI jokes are weird juxtaposed against the obvious cel shaded 3D models that are supposed to be 2D.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a lot of fun.

Not sure about the fake 2D animation. I think some of the Peter Pan shots look good.

I remember Disney experimenting with something similar with Paperman and I think Moana or somewas originally was gonna use it, but then didn't. Would love to see an improved version in a full movie.

faux 2d can look great. This just isn't it, and even the animation itself looks weirdly framey like they're trying to make it look like its 2d but it looks jank.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
FRW71UBWUAAz0L8

Keyblade in the center, looks like Jimmy Neutron's hair? And i think Shenron's body on the left there?

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
I love the cartoon and this looks weird but cute enough. I hope the rest of the RR cast aren't like reduced to a Scrappy-Doo "cameo" like state à la the first Scooby Movie.

I'm gonna boot up the Disney Afternoon Collection when I get home from work. I never did play the second RR game even after all these years.

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing she's the villain.

I'm calling it that she'll be thought to be the villain, only for it to be her evil double from that one hawaii episode and the real Gadget saves the day at the end. :D

I am all in for this, would have definitely went to a theater for this too.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
no-thanks-no-thank-you.gif

Maybe this is just me being a cynical millennial but this just feels like yet another "Hey look at all the properties we own!" cash grab project.

I think I would have preferred a Chip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers film just played straight.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking about Who Framed Roger Rabbit last night. That looked fun. I will watch it.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Yeah if you are gonna try to make a joke about how different one of them looks, make the difference actually more apparant than this fake 2d looking shit. It can be done better even without using traditional 2d techniques.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
This is not what I wanted, not what I expected, and I am sooooo going to watch it!!! This is Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2!