• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bonafide

Oct 11, 2018
One reason why the "world" turn a blind eye to this, might be because according to rumor, not all the patient that receive the organ are chinese, but they are also sold internationally or people coming in from first world country like US, EU and even the middle east, but only those has money are doing it.

But the Chinese government harvesting organ has been said multiple time already for a long time, some people might need video footage from such farm, and even if it exist, will probabely say it is all special effect in movie and not real.

I agree, there is too much buy in from other parties to keep the peace. Too much profit to be made.

This is why folks bringing up the US or other countries doesn't bother me in topics like these, once too much power is consolidated in a country/system/organization abuses like these are inevitable. Pressure needs to keep mounting no matter the consequences.

Last edited:

Ceerious

Oct 27, 2017
Asian
But it's easy to believe they really are that much faster at legitimate organ donation because they're so fast at everything else - construction pace is ridiculous.

I'm Chinese. I can tell you the biggest reason how China make it's extremely fast construction speed.

Yeah, we sure have top-notch technology, great engineers, and a lot of manpower. But most importantly:

We don't treasure human life.Turns out, if you don't give a fuck about worker's humanity right and safety, treat them like slaves, postpone their paid, then you can construction things quicker!

And one more thing: big construction projects in China, are treated as "important political mission" by authority. A worker should feel proud for working themselves to death for it.

Now, muse about this again: how China magically shorten its organ transplants wait time?

Bonafide

Oct 11, 2018
It's stuff like this that almost makes me glad that climate change will be killing off humanity in time. We've had our run and we fucked it up. Time for a reboot in a few millenia.

Fuck the Chinese government and fuck anyone that supports them.

Honestly. I'd be okay if we started world war 3. Humanity was a mistake and should be punished.

start with punishing yourself and leave us out of your nihilistic fantasy.

posts like these are weird as hell, instead of understand how situations like this develop due to massive corruption by powerful individuals and rigid enforcement of compliance and complacency that needs to be spoken up against and fought. "enlightened" folks like yallselves take the easy route and judge all of humanity wrong and sentenced to death for situations that could happen with any form of power dynamic. humanity dying doesn't mean subjugating others stops with other organisms.

get this shit out of here.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
"enlightened" folks like yallselves take the easy route and judge all of humanity wrong and sentenced to death for situations that could happen with any form of power dynamic. humanity dying doesn't mean subjugating others stops with other organisms.

well this is a new direction the whataboutism has taken for sure

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem with trumps trade policy isn't his antagonistic approach to China

It's failing to understand we were negotiating with other countries to be less reliant on them

That was the ENTIRE point of the TPP, which he didn't even know China wasn't apart of. Rand Paul humiliated him for not getting that in one of the 2016 gop debates

Wow. That's quite the blunder that he made. What an unfortunate decision that turned out to be. I didn't look at TPP like that but now that I know I feel it is such a shame.

UltimusXI

Oct 27, 2017
More and more I've started to and will continue to check where stuff I buy is produced. Partly because of the environment (the closer the better), but stories like this and the Hongkong situation makes me hunt down alternative products not made in China. Not easy in some cases, but they exist.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there any low these fuckers won't sink into? God damn.

Fuck anybody attempting to defend them, or supports them. Fuck them and most of all fuck the people who buy these organs. Pieces of shit.

I hope the Chinese government and their supporters get what they deserve.

Last edited:

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I know Godwins law is a thing, but it's getting harder by the day to avoid nazi comparisons. This is vile beyond words, and totally based on the ridiculous notion of ethnic superioriy.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Let's not also forget there were reports of Uyghur women being forced to marry Han Chinese men.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Gruesome.
This reminds me of the time I went to that Bodies exhibit, and discovered that the organization that runs it "relies solely on the representations of its Chinese partners" to source the cadavers and organs.
I didnt believe you but then...

Bodies the Exhibition Disclaimer

This exhibit displays human remains of Chinese citizens or residents which were originally received by the Chinese Bureau of Police. The Chinese Bureau of Police may receive bodies from Chinese prisons. Premier cannot independently verify that the human remains you are viewing are not those of persons who were incarcerated in Chinese prisons.

This exhibit displays full body cadavers as well as human body parts, organs, fetuses and embryos that come from cadavers of Chinese citizens or residents. With respect to the human parts, organs, fetuses and embryos you are viewing, Premier relies solely on the representations of its Chinese partners and cannot independently verify that they do not belong to persons executed while incarcerated in Chinese prisons.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
China has been doing this for decades (among prisoners etc) and it was in the news a lot a decade ago... and then suddenly everyone forgot about it... the same will happen again. the world hasn't cared for decades and won't care now.

Last edited:

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
If your buying games from the Epic Store then you are helping their partner Tencent. They own 40% of Epic but they also created and own WeChat, which is basically used to spy on people, especially the Uighurs.

They also own a shitload of other things, and often as majority stake holders unlike their epic deal, like the makers of the worlds most popular mobile games, supercell, and they even finance a lot of films and other stuff people are totally unaware of.

Not that I'm against a potential boycott but people should be aware that tencent is in the running for the worlds largest investment company if they decide to take a stand as consumers.

I've been following the news on the treatment of these people for a while and it just keeps getting worse, it feels like the world is really turning a blind eye to this because challenging China on human rights causes us "problems" :/

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Nearly threw my Mc bacon and egg back up reading that. Fucking hell China this is next level even for you grim fuckers.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
There's literally nothing some people wouldn't do for money, power and their own health, so fucking disgusting.

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
what on earth makes you think north korea doesn't do the same? also aren't the wait times for transplants in china extremely short? you ain't gonna get that without some stuff like this happening.
Maybe they do for the regime, but the regular people have zero health care. Both countries are terrible of course.

Aug 16, 2019
UK
There were already reports of organs harvesting with prisoners, now also this?

This is too fucking much and fuck every single company that keeps pretending to be pro civil rights while carrying business with China, like Google, Dinsey, Facebook etc

Sleuth

alt account
Banned
Jul 18, 2019
The world doesn't care because they too are too busy killing Muslims themselves.

People will turn a blind eye just like they do to Kashmir and Myanmar.

Oct 28, 2017
There's been a stall in Glasgow city centre, here in Scotland, campaigning about this for years, possibly even a decade when I try to remember when it first appeared. Its not old news and China's government considers some people in the country to be expendable resources. Its a horrible government and I try to have as little to do with it as I can.

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
This has been known for many, many years, I remember seeing a documentary years ago. Absolutely disgusting.

Kidgalactus

Oct 30, 2017
Orlando
We already know that sanctions don't work so maybe we can pay them instead and wrap it up in conciliatory language like apologizing for flooding the country with opium and keeping it in poverty for over a century. You don't have to actually be apologetic of course and it shouldn't matter if the goal is to actually help those people.

You should read up on the refugee camps after WW2 and how the British purposely fucked those refugees.

This is some "The North sound have really bought the slaves to avoid the Civil War" type shit.

The way to deal with barbarians isn't to apologize to them.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
At this rate, the dystopian cyberpunk novels of the 70s will look like optimistic visions of an open and just society, when they are rediscovered by people living in the year those novels tend to be set in.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Reuters has more quotes from Geoffrey Nice, the lead report author and chairman of the Tribunal

Geoffrey Nice, the tribunal's chairman, told a separate U.N. event on the issue that governments, U.N. bodies and those involved with transplant surgery, could no longer turn a blind eye to the "inconvenient" evidence.

Nice, who was lead prosecutor in the trial of former Yugoslavian president Slobodan Milosevic, said the tribunal's findings required immediate action.

"The time of convenient 'uncertainty', when all these entities could say the case against (China) was not proved, is past."

Transplant recipients in China include Chinese nationals as well as overseas patients who travel to China in order to receive an organ at a substantial cost, but with a greatly reduced waiting time.

May 21, 2018
I want to visit China at least once, but at this rate I'm afraid I could disappear and my organs appear in someone else if I traveled there. I'm probably exaggerating but stories like this aren't making me feel better.

TheAndyMan

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Utah