• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
www.lrb.co.uk

Wang Xiuying · The Word from Wuhan · LRB 22 February 2020

People on the left call for a united front against the virus. Liberals are determined to hold the government to account...

Children were presumably glad to be off school – until, that is, an app called DingTalk was introduced. Students are meant to sign in and join their class for online lessons; teachers use the app to set homework. Somehow the little brats worked out that if enough users gave the app a one-star review it would get booted off the App Store. Tens of thousands of reviews flooded in, and DingTalk's rating plummeted overnight from 4.9 to 1.4. The app has had to beg for mercy on social media: 'I'm only five years old myself, please don't kill me.'

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
d14.png

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Weaseling out of homework is a childhood tradition across the world in all generations.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The kind of ingenuity you love to see from kids. Lmao.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Laziness will always trump hard work in the world of innovation. A hard working person carries the boxes one at a time to their destination. A smart (lazy) person paid them to do it for them at a fraction of what THEY were originally paid to do the same job so they make a profit with no work.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Usually people take good things and ruin them, but this time they took a normally shitty thing (review bombing) and made good.

love these little life suprises.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Kids are basically made to find weakpoints & come up with out of the box solutions as they test boundaries and learn how the world works. It's a time honored tradition

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
They used to mail homework when quarantines were active, they should be thankful there's an app for it