• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
the la la part reminds me of lunar but the transition to some pseudo 80s.

they really pumped up the shirtless scenes for this season.

who is the blonde prince dude in the last part of the video.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I haven't seen anything on this series so i must ask

...did they managed the sarcastic cat yet?

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The cat is in the show but doesn't talk, they basically split the character into a cat and a person. It works.

402.jpg

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
The cat is in the show but doesn't talk, they basically split the character into a cat and a person. It works.
I mean he technically had like 1 or 2 lines before becoming a cat rendered him speechless for some reason? And they really underutilise him considering what the familiars are meant to do and what we saw he was capable of during S1

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Does this show have the wittiness to back up the cheesiness? I feel like I should love it since I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but it didn't really grab me when I checked out the first season. Now I'm tempted to give it another chance because what I saw was not bad per se, and I want to believe it's gotten more compelling.

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
I'm on episode 4 right now, and I'm really liking the show. I don't have any nostalgia for Sabrina because I only ever saw small snippets of the show when it was on TV, so I can't make any direct comparisons in that way, but as a stand alone show it really grabbed me.

Does the show get even better as it goes on?

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
I can barely remember if I liked season 02 or not. I think I liked some of it.

The writing isn't very good though.

radosiewka

Oct 29, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
The song is average, but a nice thing to have to promote the show. About the cat - I've read that the role of the cat was minimized because the actress who plays Sabrina is heavily allergic to the cats and because it would be hard to mimic/CGI the cat who actually speaks.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Sally Draper all growed up.

Excited for season 3, 2 was good - and Michelle Gomez is the best part of the entire series hands down.

Mesoian

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 28, 2017
I can barely remember if I liked season 02 or not. I think I liked some of it.

The writing isn't very good though.

The show feels like it's sort of chasing the somewhat poor writing of riverdale.

I enjoyed it though, but it's not like...a good show.

Will absolutely watch season 3

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'm on episode 4 right now, and I'm really liking the show. I don't have any nostalgia for Sabrina because I only ever saw small snippets of the show when it was on TV, so I can't make any direct comparisons in that way, but as a stand alone show it really grabbed me.

Does the show get even better as it goes on?

It gets somewhat worse. I was excited for S2 because S1's faults were immediately recognizable, but they filmed them both at the same time so there wasn't much room for them to improve.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I had to turn it off 30 seconds in, it was painful for my ears. The glimpses i saw of season 3 look good though. I'm ready for this to return. Definitely my favorite guilty pleasure show

Ramala

Oct 28, 2017
Santa Monica, LA
It's a super cheesy show with some truly awful writing here and there, and I will absolutely be there day one for S3 because I un-ironically love it!

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Michelle Gomez was in such a class above the rest of the cast and for spoiler-y reasons I'm worried her character is gonna be way more bland in S3. Curious to see if S3 goes to more than the same three locations over and over again